Last updated on September 15th, 2017 at 12:30 pm
1) Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day.
2) More than 60% of consumers have used local information in ads.
3) 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
4) Business address/location is the primary piece of information sought by local searchers.
5) 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day.
6) 50% of mobile users prefer a mobile browser to a mobile app.
7) 97% of consumers use internet when researching local products/services.
8) 54% of people have substituted the Internet and local search for phone books.
9) 36% of respondents say that a clear & smart website gives a local business more credibility.
10) 32% of consumers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a website.
11) 98% of searchers choose a business that is on page 1 of the results they get.
12) 77% of smart phone users contact a business after looking for local Information.
13) 78% of local-mobile searches result in offline purchases.
14) 50% of searchers will use a website less often if it’s not mobile friendly, even if they like the business.
15) #1 reason for doing an online search is to find the location for a ‘known’ business.