‘Zapier’ is a fantastic automation software that integrates with more than 750 different web apps, permitting marketers to get supercharged and work smarter. Most of the apps here are particularly productivity and professional apps (e.g., Basecamp, MS Exchange, and Google Tasks).
What can you do?
- Share new content automatically
- Build your email list
- Promote events on the perfect schedule
- Create and nurture leads following events
- Monitor a Twitter community or list
- Build a list of people who share your content
- Get notified of Reddit mentions
- Personalize your webinars with Unbounce and GoToWebinar
- Send content ideas from Feedly to your team
- Get push notifications for things you want
- Get SMS alerts for crucial activities
- Sync LinkedIn connections with Gmail contacts
- Share posts to your preferred real-time “chat” communication tool
- Create a MailChimp autoresponder
How Zapier Works?
To summarizing how it functions, via Zapier, you can easily push data from one app to another using triggers and actions. Here, each connection is said to be ‘Zap’, made up of a single trigger and a single action.
To set up integration, you need to follow these steps:
- Define a trigger: The trigger might be something like “A New Email in Gmail”
- Define an action: An action is what happens after the trigger. It might be something like “Copy the attachment from Gmail to Dropbox.”
- Make sure your Zap works and then, you’re all set. Zapier will monitor for the trigger and perform the actions associated.
- Point, click, and automate. Go from idea to workflow in minutes.
- You can make up to 5 Zaps for free, and Zapier has paid premium plans that propose lots more functionality.