1) Google gets over 100 billion searches a month.
2) The average Google first page result contains 1,890 words.
3) 50% of search queries are four words or longer.
4) 71% of B2B researchers start their research with a generic search.
5) 66% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority.
6) B2B researchers do 12 searches on average prior to engaging on a specific brand’s site.
7) Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to B2B and B2C websites.
8) 72% of marketers say relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic.
9) 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine.
10) 40% of marketers say the most challenging obstacle to search engine optimization success is changing search algorithms.