- 22% of salespeople don’t know what a CRM is.
- The CRM market is predicted to be a $36 billion market by 2017.
- 65% of businesses adopt a CRM within their first 5 years.
- CRM systems can increase revenue by a whopping 41% according to sales teams.
- CRM system adoption increases sales by up to 29%.
- The average ROI for a CRM system is $5.60 for every dollar spent.
- Only 47% of all companies have a CRM system.
- 74% of CRM users said their CRM system offered improved access to customer data.
- 53% of top-performing companies are investing in CRM to drive sales productivity.
- 40% of salespeople still use Microsoft Excel or Outlook to store its lead and customer data.
- 29% of salespeople are spending an hour or more on data entry each and every day.
- Sales reps saw productivity increase by 26.4% upon adding social networking and mobile access to CRM application.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 25th May (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST