Facebook’s Power Editor: A Social Media Tool
‘Power Editor’ is a bulk ads creation and management tool by Facebook, used by larger advertisers or advertisers who want upgraded features for running their ads on Facebook.
Know the details
This Facebook advertising tool has been designed for larger advertisers who want to create, edit and publish multiple ads at once and have precise control of their campaigns. Marketers who wish to begin on paid social fronts; this is possibly the best choice as there isn’t any third-party fee to create & manage your advertisements.
How to use it?
Power Editor is a plugin that works with Google Chrome. When working in here, you download all of the data from Ads Manager and then, create campaigns, ads and ad sets within it. Afterwards, you click Upload Changes to run your ads. Your ads can be viewed from the Ads Manager. Further, you can make changes as per the existing features.
Here find the details to learn more about the features available in Power Editor. Also, know how you can master this killer tool?
- Choose your account
- Find your campaigns, ad sets, and ads
- Take action on your ads
- Use filters to see the items you care about
- Customize the information you see
- Import ads to make changes even faster
- Publish your changes
- Check out other areas of Power Editor
- Access to all new features before they roll out to Ads Manager Area
- Run your ads at local times
- Controlled Placement of Your Ad
- Better Optimization
- Bulk Uploading
- Unpublished Post option, etc.