Using the Facebook Pixel Helper you can:
- Verify that pixels are working properly
- Troubleshoot common errors
- Learn how to improve performance
What is Facebook Pixel?
For advertisers who are serious about Facebook Advertising find it of extreme use.
The Facebook pixel is a piece of code for your website that enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your website across devices to inform more effective Facebook advertising campaigns.
How do you create a Facebook Pixel?
You can create your Facebook pixel from Ads Manager:
- Go to the pixel section.
- Click Create a Pixel.
- Enter a name for your pixel. There’s only one pixel per ad account, so choose a name that represents your business.
- Click Create Pixel.
- If you work on your website yourself, click Install Pixel Now. If someone else works on your website, click Email Pixel Code. Type in that person’s email address and click Send.
The Facebook pixel code is made up of two main elements:
- Pixel base code
- Event code
The pixel base code tracks activity on your website, providing a baseline for measuring specific events. The base code should be installed on every page of your website.
The event code lets you track those actions that happen on your website, either as a result of Facebook ads (paid) or organic reach (unpaid) and leverage them in advertising.
How to install the Facebook Pixel Helper?
The tools works on Chrome and you can simply get started with the installation process in Chrome Web Store.
How to use the Facebook Pixel Helper?
Just click on the ‘</>’ icon to show more details and see if there is any problem detected with your pixels. Extremely easy and useful!