Brands using Facebook lead ads can now more effectively measure offline conversions as Facebook took latest move and introduced a new Offline Conversion solution for its lead ads on Monday.
This will automatically connect with CRMs and other systems to upload the outcome of leads generated by Facebook campaigns into their ads manager.
With the solution, businesses can tap the benefits of:
- Direct connections between ads and results, whether a sale in a store, a booking over the phone or an in-person meeting you can see, measure and adjust their campaigns based on real downstream metrics that matter to their business.
- Create campaigns based on offline success by targeting high-value customers from the prior month using Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences, and excluding in-store purchasers to find new local prospects.
- Gain insights and build campaigns based on the actual transactions by retargeting buyers of a certain category with the next product or service you’d like them to buy.
To start using Facebook’s Offline Conversion solution, have the following:
- Access to a Facebook Business Manager account
- A Facebook app
- Business Manager system user and access token generated for that system user
- An offline event setup
There are 3 ways to connect your CRM with the Offline Conversion solution:
- Advertisers using Salesforce or Marketo as their CRM provider can establish a connection easily as these partners have already built the connection with Offline Conversion and Lead Ads. You can also use Zapier to connect to 750 CRM systems including MailChimp & Hubspot.