To efficiently manage their PPC campaign, marketers need the right tools and when they get the convenience to access to these tools whenever they need them, things become superb additionally.
This gets possible with the apps available for Smartphone.
Here in this article, we have discussed 16 best apps to help you get more clicks and turn browsers into customers. Get these in your PPC toolbox and manage everything from ad accounts to reporting to team association.
The Google AdWords app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere, using your Android smartphone. You can easily view your ads’ performance on the go with this simplified companion to your desktop account. So you’ll keep your campaigns running smoothly—no matter where your business takes you.
AdWords Express helps you reach new customers on Google. Create your ad in less than 15 minutes, and only pay when potential customers click your ad to visit your website or give you a call. Stay connected to how your ad is doing — all from your mobile device.
2) Bing Ads
Bing Ads helps you stay on top of your advertising campaigns while you’re on the go. Keep your finger on the pulse of your accounts all from your smartphone or tablet.
- Monitor your favorite campaigns and get performance data on the go
- Quickly make changes to update your status, budgets and bids
- Get notified to know when your automatic rules have ran or credit cards are about to expire
- Visualize how your account or ads are performing and compare metrics side by side
- Get in touch with Bing Ads support whenever you need help
3) Local Services Ads
Local Services ads make it easy for service providers to get found online and get more jobs. You can easily connect with potential customers looking for locksmiths, plumbers, electricians, and other nearby professionals they can trust. Get seen right at the top of Google, and get high quality leads from consumers that are looking for services like yours. All Local Services providers are background checked and guaranteed by Google so you can quickly build trust with customers who need your services.
Most leads are phone-based so can you connect with customers on the go. Local Services helps you build and grow your online reputation with a personalized profile, customer reviews, and easy-to-use tools.
4) Facebook Ads Manager
The Facebook Ads Manager app allows businesses to stay connected with their ad performance no matter where they are. Easily create and track Facebook ads from your mobile device with powerful and efficient mobile tools.
Create ads: Use photos and videos from your device’s library to reach people with ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network, or reuse existing ads with a convenient ad duplication feature.
Edit campaigns: Edit your creative, text, targeting, schedules and budgets, or schedule and preview your draft campaigns on mobile.
View your performance: See how your ads are performing and compare up to 5 ads with a side-by-side view
Stay in control: Manage account settings and track spending directly from your mobile device.
Simple navigation: Easily switch between your Pages or ad accounts.
Tips & recommendations: Get timely notifications about ad performance, weekly summaries, and recommended actions for improving your performance.
As the world’s most affordable and easiest to use digital marketplace, Fiverr enables freelancers and entrepreneurs to start doing, growing and succeeding. Geography, time, and budget are no longer barriers.
And now with the Fiverr mobile app, you can get connected no matter where you are, or what you’re doing.
- Choose from thousands of freelancers from 116 different service categories
- Get your projects delivered on time & under budget
- Get noticed: increase your exposure in the digital marketplace
- Get more orders with mobile availability
- Increase your quality of service
The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
- Check key metrics in built-in reports
- Compare date ranges and apply segments
- Monitor real-time data
- Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
- Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them
Snapseed is a solid photo editing tool important when running a PPC campaign on social media platforms. Professional looking images are a must. With 29 professional level tools and features, this app will take any image, even the one you snap with your phone on an impulse, and make it flawless and visually appealing to your potential customers.
Get more done with the freedom to connect on the go and keep Upwork projects moving. Be more productive when you want, where you want.
Freelancers can quickly:
- View and accept or reject job invitations
- Chat with clients
- Send and receive screenshots and files
- Get notifications of new jobs
- Search for jobs and submit proposals
- Accept and decline offers
Clients can quickly:
- Chat with freelancers
- Send and receive screenshots and files
- Get notified when freelancers accept or decline
- Review freelancer profiles and proposals
- Hire freelancers
- Set milestones for fixed-price jobs
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it’s managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
- Create boards to organize anything you’re working on.
- Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
- Customize workflows for different projects
- Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
- Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
- Comment on items with your friends
- Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
- Upload photos and videos
- Reply to comments from Android Wear
- Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
- Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
MailChimp isn’t just a marketing automation platform—it’s a second brain for your business. Create and send campaigns, manage subscribers, and stay on top of your marketing, all from your mobile device. Whether you’re at your desk or on the go, your MailChimp brain travels with you.
- Create and send campaigns that match the look and feel of your brand
- Keep tabs on account activity and get personalized tips about MailChimp features you might be overlooking right from your dashboard
- Start a new list, add subscribers, and monitor list growth wherever you go
- Track ROI, total revenue, products sold, and other e-commerce activity generated from your campaigns
11) Zoho CRM
Stay in touch with prospects and close more deals on the move. Engage with peers and collaborate with them in real-time. Zoho CRM mobile app for Android is a versatile tool that helps salespeople acquire, retain, and delight more customers.
- Manage your end-to-end sales cycle with access to Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Tasks, Events, Calls, Inventory, and Custom modules in CRM.
- Access or modify customer information offline and automatically sync when you go online.
- Get insights into key sales metrics and trends with Dashboards.
- Get instantly notified as you receive emails from customers.
- Collaborate with your team in real time using Feeds by posting comments, @mentioning peers, and much more.
- Locate leads, contacts, and accounts on maps.
- Schedule and track all your events, tasks, and activities.
- Check in and record your visits at customer locations.
- Log incoming and outgoing calls instantly.
- Use voice notes for hands-free note taking.
- Attach files directly from your device or Zoho Docs.
- Receive push notifications for reminders set on Tasks/Events.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.
- Task manager complete with to-dos, reminders, and tasks
- Work tracker to view and organize your tasks and favorites
- Communication tool for quick replies to ask questions and get notifications about projects
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Over 400 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your Android.
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are. With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
16) Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone. 2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
- Generate verification codes without a data connection
- Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
- Support for Android Wear
- Dark theme available
- Automatic setup via QR code