When you get the research tool data, it helps you understand how people engage with your content, design, and how they perceive your brand.
Let’s take a look at the best CRO research tools featured here as being a marketer, knowledge of these really come in handy. Use these tools to discover visitors of importance and get insights on how to personalize content for that audience.
Unbounce has a flexible landing page builder, built for customer service, loads of integration support, and plenty of A/B testing features. This is a tool to let you become the awesome marketer you were destined to be.
Google Analytics is the most common and widely used analytics tool used by marketers. Users can review online campaigns by tracking landing page quality and conversions. Goals include sales, lead generation, viewing a specific page, or downloading a particular file.
- Integration properties, including AdWords integration
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Great UI and great data visualization capability
- Faster than several other traffic analysis tools available
- Multi-channel analysis, motion charts, enhanced e-commerce reporting
Adobe Analytics is an industry-leading solution that empowers you to understand your customers as people what they want, need, and believe. Discover your most valuable customer segments and use these insights to steer your entire business with customer intelligence.
- Discover audiences with enterprise-grade analytics
- Multichannel customer intelligence for the enterprise
- Advanced machine learning and deep customer intelligence
Mixpanel is a tool for funnel and user behavior analysis. It’s ideal for measuring what customers do in your app by reporting their actions.
- Allows innovative user tracking using “Alias” and “Identify” features
- Better behavior tracking
- Good at calculating user retention funnels
- Custom configured reports
Understand what people are doing on your website and products, and deliver behavior-based emails to engage them every step of the way. It has been built to help marketers and product team to increase conversions, engagement and retention.
- Handful of commonly used integrations
- Great tool for SaaS businesses
- Fantastic and thorough funnel report feature
- Flexible design, drag and drop properties and numerical property values
- Configured reports
- Reasonable pricing
Clicky is a web analytics tool that allows you to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or website’s traffic in real time.
- Real-time features, heat map
- Simple and easy to use interface
Woopra tracks anonymous website & mobile app users from their first touch until they identify themselves and beyond. This tool allows users to observe customer activity on their site or app and users can learn how engaged each customer is, and exactly what actions they performed, all in real-time.
Optimizely lets you experiment on everything from design choices to algorithms. That way the best ideas always win, and the best customer experiences get even better.
HubSpot website grader is a quick and easy way to get a snapshot of a website’s overall performance. Tools give grades and provide suggestions on how to improve performance.
- Get information on performance factors such as speed, page size, page requests, mobile responsiveness and appearance, SEO, and security.
- Simple, fun in execution and thorough in delivery
- Fun typography
Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) is a powerful and popular A/B testing tool. The platform is simple enough to help you optimize tests. Also, it provides heat and click map functions as well as personalization tools.
- Process-driven optimization
- Get benefits of a connected, unified view of the individual visitor
- A/B tests at scale without reducing performance
Formisimo is an easy-to-use, cloud-based analytics package that shows you why visitors aren’t completing your forms – view form behavioural data across any date range, group charts by week or month to view trends.
Piwik is a free and open-source analytics platform that gives you more than just powerful analytics. It’s available in 54 languages and used by over 1,000,000 sites. Individuals, big and small companies all over the world have already liberated their analytics with Piwik.
13) Heap Analytics
Heap Analytics automatically captures every customer touch point. Now, you don’t need any tracking plans, tracking code, or tags. You get answers in seconds and make decisions faster after using this tool.
- Can capture literally all events
- No need to set up reports at a later time
- Valuable for funnel analysis
Qualaroo is the premier tool for telling why people visit your site. Insights from the on-page surveys lead to smarter tests and faster improvements in website performance.
- Pre-made surveys for optimal qualitative research
- Simple, one-click integration
- Timely updates
The only CRO tool that helps you survey, test, message and segment in one place. With its help, you can understand your buyers and optimize your conversion rate at the same time.
- Efficient for beginners
- Great segmentation with more than 40 different segmentation criteria
- Easy setup
- A/B Testing, surveys, web personalization, exit-intent, templates
- Great customer service
Testlodge is an online test case management tool allowing you to manage your test plans, test cases & test runs with ease. It allows you to start improving and organizing your testing efforts right away. Some features include activity feeds, dashboards, graphs, and reports that allow you to instantly check the status and results of your tests.
17) AB Tasty
Launched in 2012, the platform offers cross-device, open testing and personalisation solutions to provide your users with a seamless browsing experience, whatever kind of screen they’re using, for effortless integration of third-party solutions.
If you plan to become a heavy user of A/B tests to optimize your business, AB Tasty is recommended. It has great graphical user interface, fantastic support, and great pricing structure.
Now, watch individual visitors using your site as if you’re looking over their shoulders with this tool. Inspectlet records videos of your visitors as they use your site, allowing you to see everything they do. See every mouse movement, scroll, click, and keypress on your site. You never need to wonder how visitors are using your site again.
- Keep tabs on all your visitors and learn priceless information
- Powerful filtering
- Conversion funnel customizations
- Integrations already built in
Use the survey platform that answers 16 million questions every day. It has intuitive tools that make it simple to create professional surveys quickly. Users can email surveys and post them on social media, your website, and more.
Survey.io is a quick and easy way to make surveys. Sometimes you need a quick way to make forms in bulk and preview them before you make them live or flesh them out further in other applications.
- Simple, two-step process
- Straightforward, so good tool for beginners
ClickTale is a tool that informs you on how users are interacting with your site. You can analyze online forms, keep them engaged in page content, and lead them through the conversion process.
- Monetizing & Conversion
- Customer Behavioral Analytics
- UX & Usability
- Testing, Voc & Analytics
- Form Optimization