What tools do you use to get your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) work done?
Is it a great tool or can you use it for free?
Here is your answer; HubSpot’s Free CRM, one of the best CRM tools loaded with features and information.
HubSpot CRM makes it easy to organize, track, and grow your pipeline. Get deeper insights on every lead and monitor deals with ease. And it’s free.
Know the details
HubSpot CRM automates the sales tasks and tracks interactions automatically. Deals here are displayed on one dashboard for total visibility without added work.
Additionally, users can enjoy up to 1,000,000 contacts, users, and storage without any expiration date. It also offers several advanced features users can purchase to expand the functionality of this system.
Benefits & Features
- Manage your pipeline with total visibility
- Log sales activity automatically
- See everything about a lead in one place
- Send Personalized Sequences
- Create and Measure Email Templates
- Get Real-Time Notifications
- Enrich Contact Records Automatically
- Place Calls From Inside the CRM
- Up to 1,000,000 users and contacts
- Unlimited storage
- Arranged customer documentations & client profiles
- Automated importing from email hubs, phone databases, and social media
- Phone integration
- Lead enrichment and automated tracking of website visitors
- Fast leads backlog
- Drag-and-drop communicators
- Deal & task board
- Templates & scheduling
- Phone support, live support, tickets, training base
- Wide range of product integrations
How to use HubSpot CRM?
- Create your HubSpot account, import your data, and let the system manage customer relationships on your behalf.
Who is HubSpot designed for?
Sole vendors and service providers, and small/mid-tier companies with moderate client base in different niches.
- Marketing: Free, Starter, Basic, Pro, Enterprise
- Sales: Free, Starter, Professional