- Targeted advertisements are, on average, almost twice as effective as non-targeted ads.
- 2/3 of marketers spend up to 25% of their media budget on multiscreen advertising- targeting ads to specific devices and operating systems.
- Three-quarters of mobile users believe their privacy is invaded by targeted advertising.
- A retargeted display ad will encourage 1,000% more people to search for a product.
- Three-quarters of mobile users see targeted ads as invasion of privacy.
- 60% of Millennials would happily share their data for coupons or promotions.
- A whopping 87% of consumers want a “Do Not Track” option in their browser to avoid marketers.
- 1 out of 5 marketers now has a dedicated budget for retargeting.
- 70% of marketers fail to target consumers with behavioral data.
- Overall average in-target rate is 44%, with important variance seen across product categories.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 25th Jun (Sat) | Time: 11 AM IST