Sociograph: “Analytics for Facebook Groups and Pages”
Sociograph is a Facebook Groups and Pages analytics tool that can help you identify your post performance and also to get detailed analytic insights.
What it offers?
- With the Activity Graph feature, you can look at your community’s overall activity over the course of a year, month or custom time range.
- Post reports display all your posts in chronological order and give you information about dates, the types of post, authors, statistics about shares, comments and likes and a content preview. You can sort your posts in order to identify your most popular posts and look at posts in specific time ranges.
- With the community members’ report, you can obtain valuable data about who’s active in your community. All members are rated by their total amount of comments, likes, shares, and number of submitted posts. Do you need to find out who your top commentators are? If so, we can help.
- You can also obtain useful statistics – the total amount of posts in a certain period and the number of likes per post. Sociograph enables you to look at the activity level of your own community and compare it with that of your competitors.
- The Search function lets you search for Facebook Groups and Facebook Pages in one place.
- Sociograph enables you to look at the activity level of your own community and compare it with that of your competitors.