- 58% of senior marketers consider local marketing an essential factor for a business’s profitability and growth.
- On average, businesses make $2 in revenue off of every $1 invested in local advertising through AdWords.
- Retailers advertising locally on Facebook see an average ROI of 152%.
- 80% of mobile marketers are using location-based advertising, the majority of which highlighted it as a priority.
- 40% of enterprise marketers plan on increasing their local digital spending in 2018.
- 51% of local mobile searches result in a store visit.
- 74% of shoppers indicate being more likely to respond to location-specific messaging.
- 63% of local searches are made by consumers still undecided on a provider or retailer, meaning this high-intent traffic is ripe for the picking.
- Local searches on mobile devices are growing 50% faster than mobile searches overall.
- 80% of consumers prefer locally relevant advertising.
- 69% of consumers expect business search results to be within five miles of their current location.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 28th Sep (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST