- Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones.
- Texting is the most widely used and frequently used app on a smartphone.
- SMS ads more than twice (20.2%) as commonly recalled as mobile web ads (8.1%).
- Text messages can be 8x more effective at engaging customers.
- Reach a highly captive audience- achieve nearly 100% impression rate.
- Unlike email, SMS is typically (95%) read within an average of 4 minutes.
- SMS is used by at least two-thirds of all mobile consumers in the 18-50 age segment.
- SMS supports website hyperlinks, allowing advertisers to create landing pages to track conversions.
- SMS leads in availability, ease-of-use, cost savings, and adoption rate.
- 71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business.
- Mobile offers are redeemed 10x more frequently than print offers.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 28th Sep (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST