- By 2021, the combined market size of augmented and virtual reality is expected to reach $215 billion.
- Augmented Reality is expected to acquire $1 billion users by 2020.
- $20 billion is the total virtual reality industry revenue to be generated by 2020.
- Facebook spent $2 million to acquire Oculus Rift.
- 44% of people interested in purchasing virtual reality devices are Millennials.
- 64% US consumers believe that augmented reality enhancements would benefit workplace.
- 291 virtual reality headsets are currently available for purchase on Amazon.
- Only 14% of virtual reality device purchases are made by Women.
- 77% of virtual reality executives agree that VR technology will impact the gaming industry most.
- 3 million Samsung virtual reality headsets were sold in one year.
- By 2025, the worldwide user base of AR and VR games is expected to grow to $216 million users and will be worth $11.6 billion.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 18th May (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST