This is the first major released update of Editor since Google Adwords became Google Ads.
New Features Added in Google Ads Editor
Google has changed Editor to perform cross-account management. Earlier, campaign managers were only able to make changes in the Editor UI for a single account.
Editor can be utilized throughout your Google ads account from a single point.
“For example, you’ll be able to easily add the same set of keywords across different accounts, update campaign settings across your entire book of business, or download relevant stats across any grouping of your accounts.”
Google has also improved the overall design and usability of Editor with a new interface that will help users execute tasks more quickly.
Google found this issue by creating a right-hand Edit panel to enhance the user’s ability to scan.
New features now available in Google Ads Editor:
- Efficient editing
- Complete support for non-skippable video ads.
- Ad strength indicator
- Increase conversions for TrueView for action campaigns
- Increase conversions for display campaigns
- Audience targeting available in Smart Display campaigns
- Bumper campaigns have become video campaigns.
- Message extensions.