Last updated on April 12th, 2019 at 03:46 pm
To boost the ranking of your company’s LinkedIn page, consider these tips.
Start With Keywords
LinkedIn suggests starting with proper keyword research and keeping the chosen ones in the tagline and about section.
See the below example of an optimized tagline-
To write the about section, LinkedIn suggests following this optimization structure-
- Vision: What future do we want to help create?
- Mission: How do we create that future?
- Values: Who are we? How do we work?
- Positioning: What makes our brand different?
- Tagline: Our brand summed up in one line.
- Products/Services: Here’s what we provide.
Definitely add a link to your website as well.
LinkedIn lays emphasis on the imperativeness of filling out a company page in detail.
Keep Updating Your Page
LinkedIn suggests for regular updates to send signals to search engines that your page continuously connects with audiences.
“Consistent fresh content gets indexed and helps the search engine recognize your Page as an active and valuable source of information.”
LinkedIn tries to offer you an alternative for optimizing your page for SEO apart from your own strategy.