LinkedIn to improve its brand, made some changes in its logo as brought a new color palette, and a custom font.
Presently, the new branding features can only be accessed on LinkedIn’s new ‘brand’ subdomain.
Users can also see on their welcome page when they’re singed out-
Users can see the following changes:
- Logo– The logo now has one color rather than three.
- Colors– LinkedIn illustrates its new color palette as warmer and more convincing.
- Illustrations– Custom illustration displays users connecting in the workplace.
- Shapes– Users can see circles and rectangles throughout, inspired by the ‘i’s in the platform.
- Font– The newly added font to the platform is custom typeface named ‘Community.’ The company says it includes elements of handwriting and rounded more organic letterforms.