YouTube is introducing new comment search filters designed for creators to filter through the comments they get. It makes stress-free to find and respond to the comments that are important for you.
According to YouTube, this is the top requested feature from creators. They can simply filter comments by:
- Response status: already responded to this comment
- Contains question: comment contain a question
- Subscriber count: have at least 1K/10K/100K/1M/10M subscriber
- Subscriber status: commenter publicly subscribed to my channel
- Member status: commenter as a member
How to use search filters?
- Go to YouTube Studio on desktop, from the left menu
- Select the Comments tab
- Use the filter bar at the top of the page
You can add different filters to fine your search for particular comments even further.