1) 42% of B2B marketers say they’re effective at content marketing.
2) 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content each day.
3) Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.
4) 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing.
5) 78% of CMOs believe custom content is the future of marketing.
6) 39% of marketing budget is spent on content marketing by the most effective B2B marketers.
7) 61% of the most effective B2B content marketers meet with their content team daily or weekly.
8) 58% of marketers said “original written content” is the most important type of content, outdoing visuals and videos.
9) 60% of the most effective B2C marketers have a documented content strategy.
10) B2B marketers use an average of 13 content marketing tactics.
11) 70% of B2B marketers rate in-person events as effective.
12) 86% of highly effective organizations have someone in charge of content strategy.
13) 69% of marketers say content is superior to direct mail and PR.
14) 64% of B2B marketers outsource writing.
15) 82% of marketer’s blog see positive ROI from their inbound marketing.
16) 55% of B2B marketers report that search engine marketing (SEM) is their most effective paid advertising method.
17) Up to 81% of marketers plan to increase their use of original written content.
18) The demand for infographics has increased 800% in the past year.
19) 91% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
20) 73% of B2B marketers use YouTube to distribute content.
21) Content production is the biggest challenge for 44% of marketers.
22) 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as part of their content strategy. Other popular platforms include Twitter (87%), Facebook (84%), YouTube (74%) and Google+ (62%).
23) The 5 most important marketing tactics for B2B businesses are (in order): in-person events, webinars/webcasts, case studies, white papers and videos.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.