Consumer Internet Industry
1) GarageOnRoad founded by Prateek Ranjan: Noida-based online auto services startup GarageOnRoad secured an undisclosed amount in an angel round of funding led by Gaurav Gupta, SVP at Reinsurance Multinational Swiss Re. The startup will use the funds to boost its technology and operations. It will introduce features like on-demand car services and expand into other major cities.
2) Boodmo founded by Oleksandr Danylenko and Yevgen Sokolnikov: Boomo, an online marketplace for auto part buyers secured 780.5K from its existing, taking its total infusion to $2.34 million till date. The company is looking to raise the additional fund to unlock additional opportunities in the domain, adding more storage and arranging hubs and increasing its warehousing capabilities.
3) Foyr founded by Shailesh Goswami: Virtual reality-based prop-tech startup Foyr raised $3.8 million in Series A round of funding from property consultancy JLL and other individual and non-institutional investors. The startup, which is a technology platform for visualizing real estate spaces, will deploy continues to allow deeper integration of its proprietary technology in real estate projects and for expansion of the brand in global markets.
4) Anytimeloan.in founded by Keerthi Kumar Jain: Spice Mobility is gearing up to buy 30% stake in Luharia Technologies, which owns and operates P2P lending platform Anytimeloan.in. As part of the all-cash deal, which is expected to be completed by next month, an investment of $1.95 million has seemingly been made in the fintech startup.
5) Lendingkart Finance founded by Harshvardhan Lunia and Mukul Sachan: The Ahmedabad-based SME lending startup raised $3.8 million in debt from the State Bank of India. The latest entry of funds will be used to strengthen Lendingkart’s loan book. The fresh capital will also allow the startup to expand its geographical reach to over 950 cities.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.