Table of Contents
Consumer Internet Industry
1) SpringRole founded by Kartik Mandaville: Bengaluru-based job-listing startup SpringRole secured $1.3 million private funding from its early investors- AlphaBlock Investments, investment and consulting firm DNA, Isaac Lee’s BlockWater, and Wavemaker Genesis. The startup plans to use the fund towards solving the challenges of hiring technical professionals for outsourcing by using blockchain technology.
2) Nykaa founded by Falguni Nayar: Mumbai-headquartered online beauty marketplace Nykaa secured $24.45 million in Series D round of funding. The capital is likely to help the startup fund its growth capital and expand its retail footprint. It further aims to fuel its plans towards expanding its offline presence.
3) Mfine founded by Ashutosh Lawania and Prasad Kompalli: Bengaluru-based AI focussed healthtech startup mfine raised $4.2 million in a Series A round of funding from Prime Venture Partners. Existing investors Stellaris Venture Partners, and healthcare entrepreneur Mayur Abhaya also participated in this funding round. The startup will use the latest funding to build the hospital networks across cities and further strengthen its technology team.
4) LenDenClub founded by Bhavin Patel and Dipesh Karki: Mumbai-based P2P lending startup LenDenClub secured $500K in Pre-Series A round of funding from Artha Venture Fund. The startup plans to focus aggressively on product partnerships to expand their portfolio.
5) Open Financial Technologies founded by Anish Achuthan, Ajeesh Achuthan, Mabel Chacko and Deena Jacob: Bengaluru-based fintech startup Open Financial Technologies secured an undisclosed amount of pre-series A round of funding led by Unicorn India Ventures and Recruit Co. Ltd, through its investment subsidiary RSP India Fund LLC. The startup plans to utilize the funding to accelerate customer acquisition and growth and improve its core platform.
6) Knudge.me founded by Pushp Raj Saurabh, Udit Jain and Zunaid Ahmed: Bengaluru-based gamified social learning startup Knudge.me raised funds from Indian Angel Network. The startup plans to utilize the funds to build the product and focus on creating a global edutainment platform.
7) Droom founded by Sandeep Aggarwal: Gurugram-headquartered Automobile marketplace Droom raised $30 million in Series D round of funding led by Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC), a Toyota Group Corporation company and Japan-based Digital Garage. The company plans to deploy the investment to further strengthen its position, make its ecosystem tools more scalable and advance its international expansion plans.
Table of Contents