- Mobile can fast-track time to purchase by 20% through enabling efficiencies in decision-making and enhanced team collaboration, particularly with more complex purchases.
- Over 40% of online transactions are now done on mobile.
- Mobile searches related to “same-day shipping” have grown over 120%.
- 80% of shoppers used a mobile phone inside of a physical store to look up product reviews, compare prices or find alternative store locations.
- Nearly 2/3 of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps customize information to their location.
- Smartphone users are 50% more likely to expect to purchase something immediately while using their smartphone compared to a year ago.
- 91% of smartphone owners purchased or plan to purchase something after seeding an ad they described as relevant.
- 70% of smartphone users who bought something in a store first turned to their phone for information about a purchase.
- When people have a negative brand experience on mobile, they are 62% less likely to purchase from that brand in the future than if they had a positive experience.