- Campaigns integrating 4 or more digital channels will outperform single- or dual-channel campaigns by 300%.
- 87% of customers think brands need to put more effort into providing a seamless experience.
- 77% of strong omnichannel companies store customer data across channels, compared to 48% for weak omnichannel companies.
- 55% of companies have no cross-channel strategy in place.
- 90% of customers expect consistent interactions across channels.
- 64% of marketers cite lack of resources and investment as their top barrier to omnichannel marketing.
- 14% of organizations say they are currently running coordinated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- 51% of marketers can’t react to new channels, devices, trends or competitors using their current tech.
- 50% of shoppers expect that they will be able to make a purchase online and pick up in-store.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 07th Dec (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST