Bing rolls out a new set of features for advertisers looking to import Google AdWords campaigns to Bing Ads.
What’s new with Google Import?
Google Import, the tool which enables users to import AdWords campaigns to Bing Ads, can now handle larger numbers of campaigns, keywords, and ads than ever before.
It is constantly evolving to help you spend less time and do more with Bing Ads.
Bing Ads advertisers can now import from Google AdWords:
- 10 thousand Campaigns
- 1 million Ad Groups
- 5 million keywords
- 4 million ads
- 2 million ad group-level and campaign-level negative keywords combined
- 2 million ad group product partitions
- 200,000 all other entities combined
- 500,000 targets
Additionally, Bing Ads now allows advertisers to import brand-new items like age and gender targeting and negative keyword lists from Google AdWords.
Next time you go through Google Import in Bing Ads, you can click ‘Show Advanced Options’ and see all the additional options.
Some of these advanced options will enable advertisers to:
- Choose specific ad extensions and targeting settings to import
- Disable status updates for campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
- Pause newly imported campaigns
- Keep campaign names unchanged (and not updated from Google)
- Leverage find-and-replace text in campaign names and tracking templates
Users will also have access to Bing Ads’ new advanced import options, letting them select specific items to be added, updated, or deleted.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.