Tableau: “A data-visualization tool”
Tableau is amongst the best business intelligence (BI) software that helps companies visualize and understand their data. It gives users the ability to perform data visualization in an intuitive, drag and drop manner.
Know the details
Tableau is somewhat a low-cost solution and because of its effortlessness in use and ability to produce interactive visualizations far beyond those provided by general BI solutions, has become the best.
An appropriate platform to handle your quick-changing datasets used in Big Data operations. It integrates with a large number of advanced database solutions including Hadoop, Amazon AWS, My SQL, SAP and Teradata.
Interactive data visualizations and dashboards and works with hundreds of data sources.
Access interactive insight from anywhere with Tableau Server.
Self-service analytics in the cloud with Tableau Online.
Also it has, Tableau Mobile to help you get your hands on your data.
Benefits & Features
- Numerous data connections
- Get actionable insights fast
- Multiply your data’s potential
- Mobile optimized designs
- Connect to any data source securely
- Centrally manage all of your metadata and security rules
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing security protocols
- Flexible deployment
- Share and collaborate in the cloud
- Skip the setup time and hardware cost
- Interact, edit, and author on the web
- Connect to any data anywhere
- Embedded dashboards
- Give external teams, partners, and clients simple and secure access to analytics
- Unlimited data connectors
14-day free trial/Paid
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.