Table of Contents
Understanding Creators’ specified needs and for helping them on their journey when growing and find their community, Facebook has announced rolling out Facebook Creator App and a new website, Facebook for Creators. Initiatives have been made to help creators unleash their creativity including the app to help creators manage their presence on Facebook and a central destination where creators can get the resources they need to improve and grow.
Facebook Creator App
The Facebook Creator app is a one stop shop for creators of all kinds, to help take their passions to the next level. With the app, creators can easily create original video, go live with exclusive features, and connect with their community on Facebook, all from their pocket.
- Live Creative Kit: Access exclusive tools that make it easy to create live broadcasts with a personalized and fun feel. Creators can add intros as openers to their live broadcasts, outros that conclude them, custom live stickers that viewers can use to interact, and graphic frames to create a consistent brand.
- Community Tab: Connect with fans and collaborators with a unified inbox, which centralizes comments from Facebook and Instagram, and messages from Messenger.
- Camera & Stories: Use fun camera effects and frames and easily crosspost content to other platforms. Creators can also access Facebook Stories to engage with their fans.
- Insights: Easily access metrics to inform content creation, including analytics about your Page, videos and fans.
A New Website for Creators
Facebook for Creators is a new website where creators can find resources and tips on how to create great videos, connect with fans, and grow on Facebook.
- Learn skills and techniques to make your content shine
- Find answers to common creator-specific questions
- Join the community to be considered for early access to new features and tools
Creators are invited to join the Facebook for Creators community here.
Table of Contents