1. Know your Platforms
1) Individual spend 6.35 hours on facebook everyday.
2) Facebook sees 3,200,000,000 likes and comments everyday.
3) There are 1 billion active users every month.
4) 50% of users check facebook daily.
5) 2% of users primarily use facebook daily.
6) 37% of users primarily use facebook for business and personal purposes.
7) 42% of users primarily use facebook for personal purposes.
1) 200 million active users.
2) 16 billion photos shared till date.
3) Sees 1 billion likes everyday.
4) 10% of men use instagram.
5) 16% of women use instagram.
6) 28% of users are between the age of 18-29.
7) 14% of users are between the age of 30-49.
1) 15% of internet users are on pinterest.
2) 18% of pinterest users have an annual income of $75,000.
3) 2% of users mostly use pinterest for business purpose.
4) 16% of users mostly use pinterest for business and personal purpose
5) 14% of users mostly use pinterest for personal purpose.
6) Pinterest is the second in driving users from their site to corporate websites.
1) 645,750,000 active registered users.
2) 2.1 billion twitter search queries everyday.
3) 6% of users mainly use twitter for business purposes.
4) 36% of users mainly use twitter for business and personal purposes.
5) 20% of users mainly use twitter for personal purposes.
1) 142 million blog readers in India alone
2) 31.1% of consumer say that blog influence their purchase decision.
3 57% of marketers have acquired customer via their blog.
2. Social Media Impact on Consumer Behavior
1) 33% of consumer use social media to find new product, brand and services.
2) 86% of marketers say that social media plays an important role in their business.
3) 75% of marketer using social media saw large traffic increase over a three year period.
4) 89% of business that utilize a social media platform in their marketing plan see an increase in their exposure.
3. Why Social Media?
1) 52% of enterprise brand say that social media is the most important factor in client/customer relationship building and brand management.
2) 82% of buyers say that they have more trust in a company when its company and CEO are active on social media platform.
[su_box title=”More From DSIM:-” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]1) An Interview with Co- Founder of Vanitycube.in, Renu Bisht
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.