Google letting its advertisers know that AdWords Express is now a part of Google Ads.
Advertisers can find AdWords Express campaigns in Google Ads as ‘Smart Campaigns’.
Earlier, AdWords Express was a separate solution as a lower maintenance option for small businesses.
Now, Smart campaigns include all the same advantages as AdWords Express campaigns, but with advanced features.
Following is the benefits-
- Advertisers can quickly and conveniently make an online ad.
- Pay only when your ad is clicked.
- Attract more consumers to your site or Google Maps listing.
- Reach customers on the desktop as well as mobile phones and tablets.
- Review the efficacy of your ads in your dashboard.
Key features available in Smart campaigns include:
- Campaigns overview
- Critical account alerts
- Verified calls
- Map Actions
- Google Analytics
- Ad scheduling
Google looks for feedback from advertisers on Smart campaigns and they can use the “Leave feedback” open that can be accessed by clicking the 3-dot icon shown in the upper right-hand side of your campaign.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.