Table of Contents
FabFurnish.com is India’s largest furniture, furnishings, kitchenware and home decor retailer. It sells stylish, modern and affordable products via its ecommerce website and through its retail stores.
“For its remarketing strategy, FabFurnish.com used a Custom Audience to target people who had visited its website but didn’t buy anything.”
• Photo ads were run by FabFurnish.com to showcase its most visually appealing products
• Link ads were displayed in both the desktop News Feed and the right column to drive traffic directly to the company’s website.
• Top-quality images were produced in-house for the photo ads and compelling copy with strong calls to action were crafted by FabFurnish.com in order to guarantee effective creative ad content.
• People living in India’s biggest cities and high-spenders who had expressed an interest in furniture on Facebook were targeted by FabFurnish.com in order to reach the right people. They made use of lookalike audiences to target people with a similar Facebook profile to customers in their database. They also segmented the customers in their database and then targeted those using Custom Audiences.
[useful_banner_manager banners=27 count=1]
• News Feed Placements
• Custom Audiences
• Lookalike Audiences
Facebook became the biggest revenue-generator for FabFurnish.com by helping the company to significantly grow its sales revenue and drive people to its website for over a one-year period between May 2013 and April 2014.
Just in one year, FabFurnish.com saw:
• 10X increase in revenue
• 5X increase in website traffic
• 12X increase in orders
• 2X increase in its return on ad spend
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.
Table of Contents