Table of Contents
The company wanted to make its event ‘Winter Festive 2013’more happening by making people participate in it and relive it, for which it made use of 3 key social mediums- Facebook, Twitter & Vine and experienced and unprecedented success by adding 400 new followers in just 5 days.
Lakme launched campaign on different social network in three phases:
• A Ticket to Fashion contest was launched on Facebook asking women to share their Absolute Royal moment with an image and in not less than 200 words.
• Passes to the event were given to the winners and that they could enjoy special royal treatment at the Lakme Pro Stylist Lounge at Fashion Week.
• Moreover, a gorgeous Sabyasachi saree will be given to the one lucky winner.
Launched a campaign on Twitter ‘#LikeAQueen’ to give an opportunity to its follower on this platform as well to share their royal moment with a twit-pic and even here 6 followers were chosen for the Lakme Fashion Week W/F 2013.
• A stream of content called ‘Runway Renditions’ to display the best looks from runway that were stirring attention among women was produced and presented.
• A concise version of the entire day called ‘The Day That Was’ was also produced and present that featured the best designers, stand out collections, the show-stoppers and presentations.
• Content stream named as ‘Spotted @LakmeFW’ was produced and presented to display snapshots of celebrities. It was the Paparazzi section of the page.
Content curated from Official Bloggers was shared that included:
• #AbsoluteRoyal, #LakmeFW activities on Twitter where in people talked about designers and their collections, supported with the hashtag #AbsoluteRoyal and #LakmeFW , and Twit-pics from backstage, model looks, make-up and venue were shared via this hashtag in order to make the audience participate, share, RT and favorite their tweets.
• The use of Vine to capture all the cool moments of Fashion Week with the help of six second videos in order to have their fans on Twitter have a new experience of Fashion Week. Moreover, these videos were shared on their Twitter Timeline using the hashtags #absoluteroyal and #Lakmefw to give their glimpse to the viewers clicking on any of the hashtags for updates.
Boards were created for each designer to display their best in the collection.
[useful_banner_manager banners=27 count=1]
• Lakme reached 3,438 followers during the fashion week by adding 400 new followers in just five days
• Top designers like Archana Kocchar, Nikhil Thampi, Rocky S, Vikram Phadnis, Sailexx, Little Shilpa and more retweeted on the social network making the campaign a big hit.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.
Table of Contents