Last updated on November 28th, 2016 at 04:51 pm
It been a little while now that you have been blogging but it seems to you that it isn’t worth doing. There could be a chance that you are not doing what is required to monetize your operation. Ask yourself whether you are using your blog as a sales tool or just and online publication. If you think it is latter that you are using your blog for then it’s the time for you to overhaul your blog and make sure it’s making money for you at its best. However, there are certain guidelines that you need to consider while doing so.
Let me present a few primaries of them.
- 1) Your blog must target an audience
- 2) Set priority to your blogs
- 3) Use attractive graphics
- 4) Include a backup plan
- 5) Create an impacting ‘About page’
- 6) Write immaculate content
- 7) Fine-tune your content with SEO
- 8) Use Google Alerts and RSS feeds to stay up to date
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
2) Set priority to your blogs
3) Use attractive graphics
4) Include a backup plan
5) Create an impacting ‘About page’
7) Fine-tune your content with SEO
8) Use Google Alerts and RSS feeds to stay up to date
These were a few guidelines that you must follow to use your blogs as a sales tool. Besides, you are putting in so much effort but they are all in vein if you are not monitoring your performance to know where you are heading to. Hence go ahead and install monitoring tools such as Google analytics to track the data about the users’ behavior and proceeding on your site. It will help you prioritize your work easily.