LinkedIn launched lead generation forms on April 4, 2017. It is a new solution for marketers who find it difficult to collect quality leads.
With this launch, the professional platform makes it easier to drive high-quality leads from Sponsored Content campaigns, as it removes conversion barrier on mobile devices of filling out forms.
The mobile conversion rates still tend to be lower than the desktop ones, so in order to fix this problem on its platform it has come up with these new forms.
How Lead Generation Forms Work?
- Whenever someone clicks on your ad on LinkedIn
- The platform will automatically pull the information up from their profile and populate an in-app form
- Users will not have to manually type in their basic information like in all other typical forms
- After users submit the form, advertisers can also show an in-app thank you page which connects them with your website
There will be no additional cost for advertisers to use lead generation forms for Sponsored Content Campaigns.
What all you can do with these forms?
- Improve your demand generation objective
- Track your metrics like measure your ROI
- Seamlessly manage your leads
LinkedIn said in its official blog post, “Lead Gen Forms are an important milestone in our continued efforts to help marketers drive even greater ROI from their lead gen campaigns, and they build on our introduction of native ad conversion tracking last year. With each step we take, we aim to make it simpler to build your business, measure your return, and optimize for the results that matter with LinkedIn Sponsored Content.”
This new version of lead generation forms is thought to be more valuable for advertisers than the typical ones.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.