Last updated on October 14th, 2016 at 03:17 pm
1) 80% of internet users own a smartphone.
2) 48% of consumers start mobile research with a search engine.
3) 33% of consumers start mobile research with a branded website.
4) 26% of consumers start mobile research with a branded app.
5) 68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy.
6) 71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business.
7) 58% of companies surveyed have a dedicated mobile marketing team.
8) 68% of All Clicked “Like” Buttons on Facebook Come from Mobile.
9) Pinterest is the most mobile social network and 64% of its referred traffic comes from either smartphones or tablet devices.
10) 90% of Shared Links to Blogs on Twitter Came From Mobile.
11) 75% of Users Access Twitter through Mobile.
12) 40% of Global YouTube Views are on a Mobile Device.
13) 80% of Mobile Users use their Device while watching TV.
14) Consumers use their smartphones to search for a variety of information on local stores- 50% or more use their smartphones to search for local business hours, addresses, and directions to the store.
15) 90% of people move between mobile and desktop devices to accomplish a goal. However, the large majority of these goals and tasks begin on a smartphone screen.
16) The Open Rate of SMS is 98% Compared with 22% of Emails
17) 62% of All Email Is First Opened on a Mobile Device
18) Mobile email opens have grown by 180% in the last three years.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.