1. Social media is quite inexpensive than the rest of off-line marketing Campaigns.
2. Social media lets you get the instant feedbacks on products, services and other aspects of your business.
3. You stay informed about your competitors and their activities and at the same time about what is being said about your business.
[useful_banner_manager banners=25 count=1]
4. Social media marketing boosts your Search Engine Optimization results and bumps up traffic to your website.
5. Through Social media you already have gained ample information about the consumers taste, requirements, personality and the credit history by the time you approach them to sale your product.
6. Being known with the credit history of the consumers, it becomes easier for the marketer to decide on what product should be offered and how. Not only has that it also helped you prevent fraudulence as you are aware with the consumer’s credit history.
7. Social Media incites the purchase decision of the user. Recent surveys reveal that consumers are more inclined to buy products and services from the brand they are following. Not just that, they even recommend it to their friend. This is how word of mouth marketing does wonders for your company.
8. The idea behind signing up with various social media networks is that it offers the most personalized approach of advertisement. Simply let the people to talk and they speak about their requirements happily and expediently.
9. Above all, consumers love to browse social media for n number of reasons. Through social media outlets even consumer find it easier to learn more about the brands. They can watch those exciting videos and advertisements which in turn increases their know-how about the company’s product and services. Whether they are planning a trip and looking for the best itineraries or buying party wear, it becomes easier to find the best product in the most reasonable price as can easily compare among the offers sitting in front of their personal computers. Anyways, the recent surveys also unveils that the ROI i.e. return on investment in case of Social media marketing is four times more than that of a TV commercial.
DSIM Blog is created to help you to know all aspects of Digital Marketing ranging from basics of Digital Marketing to Advance Level Topics, Read our posts and feel free to reach our team for any queries.