Last updated on May 6th, 2023 at 10:32 am
Tools or software have always been magnificent time-saving, cost-saving, labor-saving and potentially effective resources in every industry.
In the digital world, the prominence of ‘tools’ or ‘software’ gets bigger as they are specifically built for accomplishing certain goals.
There are many companies and agencies which use Excel sheet to manage their imperative project.
Therefore, they don’t get expected results and has to compromise with their goals.
Discover 16 top project management tools that can organize your entire workflow effectively and allow you to focus more on branding and promotion of the business.
The list starts as follows-
1) ProProfs Project
Every company wants to track their project progress in an easy way and ProProfs Project is a tool that can take away all the concerns related to project management in the most convenient and delightful manner.
The automated interface allows easy time, expense, task tracking with milestone visualization and budget monitoring.
- Automated Invoicing helps you manage expected and real budget and enables invoice generation quickly.
- Time tracking enables you to monitor the time each team member is taking to complete assigned targets.
- Gantt charts let you analyze your team performance perfectly.
2) Zoho Projects
There are a few common departments in every company, for instance, Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, and Project Management. Zoho Projects is one of a kind of tool that provides features to manage all such workflows from one single destination.
Using this tool, creative teams and companies can easily track progress and manage communication while working on a project.
- Able to track the time in which particular projects/milestones complete
- Public and personal project chat rooms
- Employees log billable and non-billable hours are available.
10,000ft, as the name states is completely a unique project management and planning tool that interactive and easy interface.
The features installed in the tool make it easy for teams for workflow plan, execute and line up right projects on-time and on budget.
- The interface has a drag-and-drop feature
- The dashboard comes up with time, fees, and expenses of each project’s status
- Visual reporting for the performance of teams, clients, and projects are doing against goals
4) Hub Planner
Hub Planner is a project management tool made to help project managers to create a successful plan and schedule the time of team across numerous projects.
The user interface is highly functional and overall tool offers effective time management feature.
- Time tracking and timesheets
- Team dashboard & project reports
- Flexible workflow with admin approvals
If you are looking for an efficient time tracking tool, Harvest can be an optimum choice. It offers timesheet and invoicing features.
If you manage time, then your business can produce the desired results without hindrances.
- An easy and insightful user interface
- Clear intuitions for projects with strong reporting
- Create and send precise invoices online
Redmine is an online, free, and open-source project management tool. It is made to help teams in running numerous projects and subprojects smoothly.
- Gantt chart and calendar helps to plan the project in a better way
- Centralized files and documents
- Project estimation management becomes easy
Trello is high-performing task management that allows teams to see tasks and everyday assignments on a dashboard looking like cardboard. It’s a true value product for teams.
- Great task management tool
- Makes numerous task lists
- Does task organization and filtration by date or priority
8) Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project is an ultimate product offered by company Microsoft. Currently, the tool is serving over 20 million users for project management, portfolio management, and resource management.
- Organizes project scheduling & costing
- Offers business intelligence and Reporting
- Time-savvy built-in project templates
ProofHub is a customized project management solution for growing organization or team. The tool has users like Disney, Netflix, NASA, Taco Bell and more.
- Ultimately controls projects and time collaboration system
- Better work satisfaction
As a team, you always want to keep things simple, organized and controlled. Basecamp is a project management tool that offers teams to establish effective communication and task management.
- Assign ongoing tasks to numerous people
- A chat function to communicate with the team in a better way
Asana, as the name suggest combines all features of project management and establishes an effective collaboration to help teams for better managing of projects.
- Handles projects where multiple users, tasks, and subtasks are altogether
- Easy communication between teams
- Custom calendars and views for better scheduling
Workbook helps you manage projects, budgets, and customers at the same time. You can easily manage your creative or marketing agency.
- Tool that offers dedicated client portal for effective client collaboration
- Detailed accounting features and reporting
Creative agencies, there is a piece of good news for you. If you’re looking for a highly effective and dedicated tool that manages your works your tasks, FunctionPoint could be the best choice.
It’s a one-stop solution that enables teams to gain better visibility into projects and budgets.
- Workflow approval and File sharing features available
Dolnbound is a complete project management tool offers a framework for creative agencies and helps improving by and large effectiveness of their teams.
- Manages projects by campaign, deadlines, task, and deliverables
- Shares files provide streamline communication and track time for a specific campaign or task
Workfront is another project management tool enabling creative agencies to prioritize, organize, and manage projects better.
- Working backlog to organize creative requests
- Able to mark teams as Agile
16) Clients & Profits
Client & Profits is a tool for creative agencies. The software has been developed to help such businesses and teams for the better management of people, media, projects, and budgets.
- Web portal for job status, and reports calendar,
- Cloud-based database
Tools are effective resources for managing projects, team collaboration, client collaboration, and budget.
If you’re a creative agency or a business and looking for project management tools, this article is rightly made for you.
Hope this information helps you.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.