Last updated on February 13th, 2017 at 04:03 pm
A detailed study on increasing importance of Mobile Marketing. Read on the post how brands are driving maximum mobile engagement; a better idea of mobile tactics that actually work.
Worldwide Marketing Events:
Here you will get the best of the 24 Marketing Conferencs for the month of February 2017. A must-read for those who wish to remain ahead in the game.
- [Infographic]-SEO vs. SEM: A Comparative Study
- 15 Convincing Stats to Prove Display Advertising is Mandate
Infographic conveying significance of SEO and SEM in ways, confounding concepts to grasp; A few of the listed stats to inspire you for Display Advertising…A completely enriching reading experience …
A report where you can find information on Indian Startups receiving investment in the week; SelectJobs, Khel Now, NowFloats, Wishberry, 99PerHour, Infibeam, CRON Systems, etc. are present in the list. Read the post to know the investment details.
- “Trainers at DSIM have in-depth subject knowledge”- Saahil Bajaj
- “DSIM’s training helps you get an edge and broad understanding.”- Shilpi Prasad
Read our candid conversation with DSIM’s ex-trainees, Saahil Bajaj and Shipli Prasad in two different posts. Here, they share their experiences & journey with DSIM.
Digital Marketing Tool of the Week
In this week we have featured Trello, a web-based project management tool. Using this powerful visual list tool, you can do so much more, whether organizing your work projects, family chores, travel plans, or anything else.
- DSIM Is Now A “PREMIER” Google Partner
- Google Aims To Make YouTube Advertiser-Friendly
- Google to rewrite your Adwords Ads to increase performance
- Instagram is Testing Multi-Photo Post for Users
DSIM becomes India’s first digital marketing training institute to get Premier Google Partner badge; A few of selected updates from the marketing world: Google upgrades YouTube advertising to improve the experience of users; Google to rewrite your AdWords Ads to increase performance; Instagram beta-testing the ability to include multiple photos in a single post within its Android app;
- Cook this way for mouth-watering Twitter Marketing Cuisine
- 7 smart ways to use Facebook live
- 22 Magical Places To Stop Over & Publish Your Blog Posts
A few of the posts to deliver dependable and calculated info on marketing practices. Read on these interesting write-ups and become an advantaged reader helping us share the marketing secrets.