1) Snapchat’s New Discovery Features makes it easier to Find and add Friends: One of the major drawbacks for Snapchat is the app’s uniqueness. Snapchat’s actively creating it firmer to connect with other users, with no search function or options out there to find those you may wish to follow. Nowadays, Snapchat has fixed that drawback. Snapchat’s introduced in further discovery tools to assist users connect. Click here to read full news.
2) Twitter now allows anyone appreciate a ‘Celebrity’ status with verified accounts:
The social media platform usually provides verified status to celebrities, public figures, creators, and influencers. Twitter is rolling out a new application that lets anyone to use a verified account like celebrities. The company has started giving anyone access to the blue tick by merely allowing them to fill an online form. Click here to read full news.
3) Facebook for android allows you to save videos for offline viewing: Facebook has updated its android version which now allows users to save videos for offline viewing. The video is saved inside the app in the Saved section, and is not accessible independently to users. Click here to read full news.
4) Report says 87% Brands Leverage Digital Marketing: With intensifying usage of internet by users, around 87% of brands are electing for digital marketing, for customer engagement and brand promotion, says a report. The Digital Marketing Industry Report 2016 released by Social Beat, 87% brands prefer digital marketing and 38% of them assign a one- third of its budget to digital marketing. Click here to read full news.
5) Indian Startups Funding Report for 2016 Q1: 257 arrangements! $790.7 million uncovered funding in addition to millions of dollar undisclosed financing. India Angel Investors (IAN) the most dynamic investor in startup trailed by Sequoia Capital. Click here to read full news.
6) Flipkart launches ‘F-assured’ to compete with Amazon Prime: Flipkart is set to launch ‘F-assured’ a super charged version of its product assurance programme for buyers, as India’s largest online marketplace seeks to improve the shopping experience for customers and catch up with Amazon India’s service levels. Click here to read full news.
7) 21 Powerful Words to Help You Sell More: So, here we go presenting a list of 21 most powerful words that can help you do sales, sales and sales enormously. Go ahead and use these words every now & then in your business and experience the magic spread. “New, Opportunity and Exclusive” are the top 3 in the list. Click the link to look out all the top rated words. Click here to read full news.
8) Six successful Start-ups Founded by DSIM Trainees: Startups by trainees of DSIM have taken India by a storm in the past few years. Here is the list of the startups founded by DSIM trainees: PeeBuddy, BigSmall, Reality Guru are among them. Click here to read full news.
9) 22 Indian Startups Making News This Week (11 July – 17 July): Consumer internet industry leads the list with 13 startups getting around $20 million in funding followed by Technology industry with $14 million. Click here to read full news.
[su_box title=”More From DSIM” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]1) CASE STUDY: How Koovs kept on changing its business model to become a successful high-street fashion website?
3) Report: 87% Brands Leverage Digital Marketing[/su_box]
Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch<