1) Infinity Assurance Solutions, a Delhi-based company that specializes in service administration including manufacturer warranty and creating & managing warranty products has raised $600K from Indian Angel Network (IAN), a national network of angel investors. The company will use the funds for research and development of theft and burglary protection for devices.
2) Footprints Childcare Pvt. Ltd., which runs full day childcare and preschool chain, has raised $672K led by Vinay Kumar Bansal, director at Step Ahead Ventures and Kshitij Jain, the founder of mobile enterprise application firm Mobolt. The raised amount will be deployed in strengthening its operations and expanding further in Delhi NCR.
3) Mumbai based loyalty and rewards management company Loylty Rewardz, has raised $19.35 million from IndiaIdeas.com. The funds will be utilized to enhance the technological offerings on platform to support millions of transactions on a monthly basis.
4) Gurgaon based Contact Center Software provider, Ameyo has raised about $5 million in Series A round of funding from PE firm, Forum Synergies PE Fund Managers. The company is looking to use the funds to expand into the US market, increase its software offerings and invest in technology.
5) Azure Hospitality Pvt. Ltd, owner and operator of pan-Asian restaurant brand Mamagoto, has raised about $10 million from investment bank Goldman Sachs. The investment will be used to expand Azure’s three restaurant brands throughout India and in select markets abroad.
6) Delhi based edu-tech startup Notesgen has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding from entrepreneurs like Rajeev Saraf and ArvindJha along with R. Satya Narayanan, founder of education firm Career Launcher. Six-month-old Notesgen, which provides the services through web and mobile app, has got about 50,000 users in 20 countries. It has collated over 10,000 student notes and makes money from each transaction. The company is preparing to raise over $4 million to help it expand globally and hire talent.
7) Gurgaon based grocery delivery startup Satvacart has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding from Palaash Ventures and a group of angel investors. The company will use the funding to expand to 6 cities by the end of the fiscal year, scale up operations, customer acquisition and build its tech team.
8) Headquartered in Hyderabad, MySmartPrice is a price comparison and product discovery service provider, and has raised $10 million in series B round of funding led by Accel Partners with participation from Helion Venture Partners. The funding will allow the company to expand its hyper-local shopping services to over 50 cities across the country, enable over 100000 local retail stores reach customers online. Along with these, the fresh round of funding will be used to build an Omni-channel platform which will facilitate users to search, decide and buy products from online or offline stores.
9) Bengaluru based rental management company Zenify, has raised an undisclosed amount of angel funding from AtulJalan, Founder of Manthan System and GanaYantrika Systems. The proceeds will be utilized towards enhancing its technological offerings and analytics capabilities.
10) Mumbai based Physical storage solutions provider BoxMySpace has raised $300K of seed funding from FarooqOomerbhoy, the Co-founder of Orios Venture Partners, Singapore Angel Network and Ritesh Veera. The funds will be utilized to foray into cities like Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Delhi apart from Pune, Nasik and Nagpur which it added to its tally recently.
11) Programmer recruitment startup HackerRank, has raised $7.5 million in a strategic round of funding from Recruit Holding’s HR Technology fund. With this, the company would have raised a total of about $19.9 million. With this fresh round of funding the company will accelerate its disruption of the tech hiring landscape.
12) Bengaluru based WickedRide, a premium bike rental startup, has raised over $787 K in seed round of funding from an undisclosed angel investor. The funding will be utilized to expand its footprint to new cities and also to launch its mobile app to ease the bike bookings.
13) Mumbai based logistics startup Wow Express has raised $500k in seed round of funding led by Tamarind Family Private Trust. Wow Express was launched in January this year and has branches in Mumbai, Thane, Delhi NCR, Ahmadabad, Surat and Jaipur currently but has plans to use the new funding to expand its network. The plan is to be present in about 12 cities by December this year and in about 50 locations by the end of 2016.
14) Mobikon, a marketing platform for Food &Beverage industry has raised $2.3 million in funding led by Singapore based Jungle Ventures. Jungle’s portfolio in India includes companies like LivSpace, Pokkt and Zipdial (acquired by Twitter). The funding will be used to fuel the rapid growth of the company across markets like India, Manila, Singapore and Dubai.
15) Hyper local delivery company Roadrunnr has raised $11 million in the very first round of funding from Sequoia Capital and Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures. The company previously also had raised seed funding of $10 million from Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures. The fresh round of funding will be used to build a robust technology platform, expand to multiple cities, and strengthen its delivery network.
16) Gurgaon based OYO Rooms, a marketplace of branded budget hotels, has secured $100 million in a round led by Japan’s SoftBank Corp along with a few existing investors including Sequoia Capital, valuing the company at around $400 million.
17) Delhi based Instalively, that helps to broadcast videos in just a single click, has received an undisclosed amount in angel funding led by Anupam Mittal, founder of People Group, Anand Chandrasekaran, Chief Product Officer at Snapdeal, Uday Shankar, CEO of Star TV and author ChetanBhagat. The fresh round comes in just two months after it had raised $120K from a group of angel investors led by Google India MD Rajan Anandan, Amit Ranjan (Co-founder, Slideshare), Rajesh Sawhney (Founder, GSF) and Niraj Singh of Outbox Ventures.
18) Mumbai based crowd funding platform Ketto has raised $700K from a bunch of angel investors, led by PradyumnaDalmia from Calcutta Angels and SudhirRao of The Chennai Angels. Other investors in the round include Singapore angel network, Anupam Mittal of Shaadi.Com, Indian Internet Fund, Letsventure, Intellecap Impact Investment Network (I3N), Ah Ventures, and Project Guerrilla. The fresh fund will be used for hiring members for its technology and business development teams.
19) Payment technology startup QuikWallet has raised $1.6 million in a follow-up round from its existing investor Snow Leopard Technology Ventures. The funding will be utilized towards enhancing technology, hiring and expansion. With this round the Mumbai based venture had amassed $2.1 million of total funding.
20) A Mumbai based online engineering B2B megastore startup Omnikart that provides an end to end solution for all sort of industrial supplies needs, has raised $100K seed funding from angel investors. The investors include Sumit Gandhi and Manish Gandhi, promoters of ABEC LTD – India’s largest business exhibitions company. The funding will be utilized to fuel expansion plans and product distribution supply chain.