Venture capital firms are usually proficient capitalists who themselves have been through the same stage and the ones who comprehend what it takes to create a billion dollar enterprise out of an Idea.
With a considerable amount of money in their bags and a will to faith others with their investments, these ‘VC firms’ step in and provide the initial support and sometimes mentorship that helps startups effectively.
This time DSIM bring to you inclusive list of active Venture Capital Firms in India.
- 1) Sequoia Capital: https://www.sequoiacap.com/india/
- 2) IDG Ventures: http://www.idgvcindia.com/
- 3) Indian Angel Network: http://indianangelnetwork.com/
- 4) Accel Partners: http://www.accel.com/
- 5) 500 startups: http://500.co/
- 6) Y Combinator: http://www.ycombinator.com/
- 7) Intel Capital: http://www.intelcapital.com/
- 8) Lightspeed Venture Partners: http://lsvp.com/
- 9) Crowdcube: https://www.crowdcube.com/
- 10) Venrock: http://www.venrock.com/
- 11) Goldman Sachs: http://www.goldmansachs.com/
- 12) Microsoft Accelerator: https://www.microsoftaccelerator.com/
- 13) Highland Capital Partners: http://www.hcp.com/
- 14) Foundation Capital: https://foundationcapital.com/
- 15) Khosla Ventures: http://www.khoslaventures.com/
- 16) Brand Capital: http://brandcapital.co.in/
- 17) New Enterprise Associates: http://www.nea.com/
- 18) Bessemer Venture Partners: https://www.bvp.com/
- 19) Norwest Venture Partners – NVP: http://www.nvp.com/
- 20) Techstars: http://www.techstars.com/
- 21) Menlo Ventures: https://www.menlovc.com/
- 22) Wayra: http://wayra.co/en/
- 23) Canaan Partners: http://www.canaan.com/
- 24) First Round: http://firstround.com/
- 25) General Catalyst Partners: http://generalcatalyst.com/
- 26) Silicon Valley Bank: https://www.svb.com/
- 27) Polaris Partners: http://www.polarispartners.com/
- 28) Mayfield Fund: http://www.mayfield.com/
- 29) SV Angel: https://svangel.com/
- 30) U.S. Venture Partners (USVP): http://www.usvp.com/
- 31) Battery Ventures: https://www.battery.com/
- 32) Redpoint: https://www.redpoint.com/
- 33) Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers: http://www.kpcb.com
- 34) Start-Up Chile: http://startupchile.org
- 35) Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ): http://www.dfj.com
- 36) SOSV: http://www.sosv.com
- 37) Andreessen Horowitz: http://www.a16z.com
- 38) High-Tech Gruenderfonds: http://www.high-tech-gruenderfonds.de
- 39) Kima Ventures: http://www.kimaventures.com
- 40) Tech Coast Angels: http://www.techcoastangels.com
- 41) Startupbootcamp: http://www.startupbootcamp.org
- 42) Foundry Group: http://www.foundrygroup.com
- 43) SeedPlus: http://www.seedplus.com
- 44) Faering Capital: http://faeringcapital.com
- 45) Emerald Media: http://emeraldmedia.asia/
- 46) GrowX Ventures: http://growxventures.com
- 47) Axis Capital: http://www.axisfunds.com
- 48) Next Orbit Ventures Fund: http://nextorbitventures.com/
- 49) Astarc Ventures: http://www.astarcventures.com/
- 50) Hero MotoCorp Ltd: http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/
- 51) Aarin Capital: http://aarincapital.com
- 52) Infina Finance: http://infina.co.in
- 53) RRE Ventures: http://www.rre.com/
- 54) Eros Labs: http://www.eroslabs.co/
- 55) Ah! Ventures: http://www.ahventures.in/
- 56) Jungle Ventures: http://www.jungle-ventures.com/
- 57) Zodius Capital: http://zodius.com/
- 58) Kalaari Capital: http://www.kalaari.com/
- 59) Qualcomm Ventures: https://www.qualcommventures.com/
- 60) White Unicorn Ventures: http://whiteunicornventures.com/
- 61) Unitus Seed Fund: http://usf.vc/
- 62) Helion Venture Partners: http://www.helionvc.com/
- 63) Gray Matters Capital: http://www.graymatterscap.com/
- 64) Nexus Venture Partners: https://nexusvp.com/
- 65) Exfinity Ventures: http://exfinityventures.com/
- 66) Ratan Tata: http://tatainvestment.com/list_investment.asp
- 67) Info Edge (India) Ltd: http://www.infoedge.in/
- 68) InnoVen Capital India: http://www.innovencapital.com/
- 69) CIO Angel Network: http://www.cioangelnetwork.com/
- 70) LetsVenture: https://letsventure.com/
- 71) Carpediem Capital: http://carpe-diem-capital.com/Home_Page.html
- 72) Beenext: http://www.beenext.com/
- 73) Unicorn India Ventures: http://www.unicornivc.com/
- 74) Cisco Ventures: http://www.ciscoinvestments.com/
- 75) Vertex Ventures: http://www.vertexventures.com/southeast-asia-india/
- 76) Procam International Pvt. Ltd: http://www.procam.in/
- 77) Blue Cloud Ventures: http://www.bluecloudventures.com/
- 78) Mumbai Angels: http://www.mumbaiangels.com/
- 79) Blume Ventures: http://blume.vc/
- 80) Tata Capital Innovation Fund: http://www.tatacapital.com/
- 81) SIDBI Venture Capital Limited: http://www.sidbiventure.co.in/
- 82) Lightbox Ventures: http://www.lightbox.vc/
- 83) TracxnLabs: http://tracxnlabs.com/
- 84) Tiger Global Management: http://tigerglobal.com/
- 85) 50k Ventures: http://50knetwork.com/
- 86) RoundGlass Partners: http://round.glass/
- 87) SAIF Partners: http://www.saifpartners.com/
- 88) India Quotient: http://indiaquotient.in/
- 89) Bertelsmann India Investments: http://www.biifund.com/
- 90) Alpha Capital: http://alphacapital.in/
- 91) Unilazer Ventures: http://www.unilazer.com/
- 92) SoftBank Corp: http://www.softbank.jp/en/corp/
- 93) APIS Partners: http://apis.pe/
- 94) Venture Catalysts: http://venturecatalysts.in/
- 95) GPA group: http://gpagroup.in/
- 96) IvyCap Ventures: http://www.ivycapventures.com/
- 97) Artiman Ventures: http://www.artiman.com/
- 98) Matrix Partners India: http://www.matrixpartners.in/
- 99) Prime Venture Partners: http://primevp.in/
- 100) Nirvana Venture Advisors: http://www.nirvanaventures.in/
- 101) Greycroft Partners: http://greycroft.com/
- 102) Google Capital: http://www.googlecapital.com/
- 103) Abraaj Group: http://www.abraaj.com/
- 104) BitChemy Ventures: http://bitkemy.com/about/
- 105) Broadbean Capital services: https://www.broadbean.com/in/about-us/life-at-broadbean/
- 106) Sarva Capital: http://lokcapital.com/
- 107) Tree Line Asia: http://www.treelineim.com/home.php
- 108) DST Global: http://dst-global.com/
- 109) Steadview Capital: http://steadview.com/
- 110) Powerhouse Ventures: http://www.powerhouseventures.com/
- 111) Kae Capital: http://www.kae-capital.com/
- 112) Agnus Capital: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/agnus-capital#/entity
- 113) Ascent Capital: http://www.ascentcapital.in/
- 114) Boost VC: http://www.boost.vc/
- 115) The Phoenix Fund: http://thephoenixfund.com/
- 116) Michael & Susan Dell Foundation: https://www.msdf.org/
- 117) Infuse Ventures Fund: http://www.infuseventures.in/
- 118) Reliance Capital: http://www.reliancecapital.co.in/
- 119) Falcon Edge Capital: http://www.falcon-capital.com/
- 120) Cataraman Ventures: http://www.catamaranventures.com/
- 121) Eight Roads Ventures: https://eightroads.com/en
- 122) Alibaba Group: http://www.alibabagroup.com/en/global/home
- 123) Knoll Ventures: http://www.knollventures.com/
- 124) Russian venture capital: https://www.rvc.ru/en/
- 125) YourNest Angel Fund: http://yournest.in/
- 126) Axilor Ventures: http://axilor.com/
- 127) Orios Venture Partners : http://www.oriosvp.com/
- 128) Horizons Ventures: http://horizonsventures.com/
- 129) Capricorn Investment Group: http://capricornllc.com/
- 130) Saama Capital: http://www.saamacapital.vc/
- 131) Peepul Capital: http://peepulcapital.com/
- 132) GHV Accelerator: http://www.ghvaccelerator.com/
- 133) Valiant Capital Partners: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/valiant-capital-partners
- 134) Omidyar Network: https://www.omidyar.com/
- 135) Ant Financial Services: https://www.antgroup.com/
- 136) Tybourne Capital: https://www.tybournecapital.com/disclaimer.php
- 137) Sofina: http://www.sofina.be/
- 138) Lantern Capital: http://www.lanternadvisors.com/
- 139) Fulcrum Ventures: http://www.fulcrumventureindia.com/
- 140) Hillhouse Capital: http://www.hillhousecap.com/
- 141) Mangroves Capital Partners: http://www.mangrove.vc/
- 142) DSG Consumer Partners: https://angel.co/dsg-consumer-partners
- 143) Sunrise Capital : https://www.sunrisecapital.com/
- 144) Snow Leopard Technology Ventures: http://www.slventures.in/
- 145) YourWeCan Ventures: http://www.youwecanventures.com/
- 146) Sherpalo Ventures: http://www.sherpalo.com/
- 147) LionRock Capital: http://www.lionrockcapitalhk.com/
- 148) Oliphabs Capital: http://oliphans.com/
- 149) Omnivore Partners: http://www.omnivore.vc/
- 150) Empire Angels: http://empireangels.com/
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
1) Sequoia Capital: https://www.sequoiacap.com/india/
Sequoia Capital is a venture capital firm that invests in public and private companies from all sectors. It specializes in incubation, seed stage, start-up stage, early stage, and growth stage investments in private companies. Sequoia is focused on energy, financial, enterprise, healthcare, internet, and mobile startups.
2) IDG Ventures: http://www.idgvcindia.com/
IDG Ventures India is a leading India-focused technology venture capital firm. The fund is part of IDG Ventures, a global network of technology venture funds with more than US$4 billion under management, over 200 investee companies and 10 offices across Asia and North America. The fund’s lead investor and the sponsor are the International Data Group (IDG), the world’s largest IT media company.
3) Indian Angel Network: http://indianangelnetwork.com/
Indian Angel Network is a network of Angel investors keen to invest in early stage businesses which have the potential to create inconsistent value. The members of the Network are leaders in the Entrepreneurial Eco-System as they have had strong operational experience as CEOs or a background of creating new and successful ventures. They share a passion for creating scale and value for startup ventures.
4) Accel Partners: http://www.accel.com/
Accel is a leading early and growth-stage venture capital firm, powering a global community of entrepreneurs. Accel backs entrepreneurs who have what it takes to build a world-class, category-defining business. Accel’s invest in the companies that will be responsible for the growth of next-generation industries.
5) 500 startups: http://500.co/
500 Startups is a global venture capital seed fund and startup accelerator based in Silicon Valley with ~$200 million in assets under management. They have invested in a wide variety of technology startups all over the world.
6) Y Combinator: http://www.ycombinator.com/
Y Combinator is a startup accelerator. It developed a new model of startup funding. Twice a year they invest a small amount of money in a large number of startups. The startups move to Silicon Valley for 3 months. The YC partners work closely with each company to get them into the best possible shape and refine their pitch to investors.
7) Intel Capital: http://www.intelcapital.com/
Intel Capital is an investment firm that is focused on mergers, acquisitions, and equity investments related to tech startups. The company invests in a broad range of companies that offers hardware, software, and services targeting the enterprise, mobility, consumer internet, digital media, and semiconductor manufacturing sectors. The company focuses on helping entrepreneurs scale from startups to global corporations.
8) Lightspeed Venture Partners: http://lsvp.com/
Lightspeed Venture Partners is a venture capital firm that is engaged in the consumer, enterprise, technology, and clean-tech markets. It is focused on seed, early stage, later stage, expansion stage, start-up, growth companies, and incubation and has specified in debt financing for start-up and growth companies.
9) Crowdcube: https://www.crowdcube.com/
Crowdcube is an online crowd-funding service that enables individuals to invest or loan small amounts to small companies in return for equity or an annual return. It provides a platform for entrepreneurs of startups and growing businesses to connect with potential investors, using the web-based notion of ‘crowdfunding’.
10) Venrock: http://www.venrock.com/
Venrock endures a tradition of partnering with entrepreneurs to establish successful, continuing companies. With a primary focus on technology and healthcare, portfolio companies have included Apple Computer, Athenahealth, Centocor, DoubleClick, Endeca, Gilead Sciences, Idec Pharma, Illumina, Intel, Nest, SlideShare and Tudou.
11) Goldman Sachs: http://www.goldmansachs.com/
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. provides investment banking, securities, and investment management services, as well as financial services to corporations, financial institutions, governments, and high-net-worth individuals worldwide. The company’s Management segment provides investment products and services, as well as offers wealth advisory services.
12) Microsoft Accelerator: https://www.microsoftaccelerator.com/
Microsoft Accelerator is a global initiative empowering entrepreneurs around the world on their journey to build great companies. They work with later-stage startups to provide the tools, resources, connections, knowledge and expertise they need to become successful companies.
13) Highland Capital Partners: http://www.hcp.com/
Highland Capital Partners is a global venture capital firm focused on putting the entrepreneur first. With offices in Silicon Valley, Boston, and Shanghai, Highland has raised over $3 billion in committed capital and invested in more than 225 companies, resulting in category-defining businesses across consumer and enterprise technology.
14) Foundation Capital: https://foundationcapital.com/
Foundation Capital is a venture capital firm dedicated to the proposition that one entrepreneur’s idea, with the right support, can become a business that changes the world. The company is made up of former entrepreneurs who set out to create the firm they wanted as founders. VC firm is currently invested in the areas of consumer, information technology, digital energy, financial technology and marketing technology.
15) Khosla Ventures: http://www.khoslaventures.com/
Khosla Ventures is a venture capital firm focuses on environmentally friendly technologies in addition to the traditional venture areas such as the Internet, computing, mobile and silicon technology arenas.
16) Brand Capital: http://brandcapital.co.in/
Brand Capital has enabled the introduction of new concepts of print advertising in the form of jackets, panorama adverts and flaps, emulated across other print media. Since its inception, Brand capital has helped build several iconic brands and create immense enterprise value.
17) New Enterprise Associates: http://www.nea.com/
New Enterprise Associates is a venture capital firm specializing in investments in venture growth equity at all stages with a focus on seed, start-up, early stage, later stage, growth capital, and public. The firm resourcefully invests in PIPEs, expansion, and mezzanine financing.
18) Bessemer Venture Partners: https://www.bvp.com/
Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP) is a $4B venture capital firm that funds consumer, enterprise and healthcare startups around the world, from seed stage to growth. BVP-funded the early stages of Pinterest, Blue Apron, Skype, Skybox Imaging, Twitch and Periscope and helped build 117 IPOs including Twilio, Yelp, LinkedIn, Shopify, and Wix.
19) Norwest Venture Partners – NVP: http://www.nvp.com/
Norwest Venture Partners is a venture capital and private equity arm of Wells Fargo Investment Group, Inc. specializing in seed/startup, early, mid, late venture, growth equity, and later stage investments in both listed and unlisted companies. It invests in medical devices, specialty pharmaceuticals, healthcare services, and therapeutic products sector.
20) Techstars: http://www.techstars.com/
Techstars is a global ecosystem that invests entrepreneurs in bringing new technologies to market wherever they choose to live. With dozens of mentorship-driven accelerator programs and thousands of startup programs worldwide, Techstars exists to support the world’s most promising entrepreneurs throughout their lifelong journey, from inspiration to IPO.
21) Menlo Ventures: https://www.menlovc.com/
Menlo Ventures is a venture capital firm providing capital for seed through growth technology companies in the consumer and enterprise sectors. Its market-driven research analysis has led to the identification of and successful exits in innovative technology markets. The firm has worked in several research areas of investment, including mobile, enterprise storage, communications, and consumer.
22) Wayra: http://wayra.co/en/
Wayra is Telefonica Open Future´s start-up accelerator that promotes entrepreneurship and accelerates disruptive start-ups in Europe and Latin America. It supports entrepreneurs grow and build successful businesses. Wayra’s acceleration program gives its users funding up to 50,000 U.S. dollars, a place to work, mentors, business partners, access to a global network of talent, and the opportunity to reach millions of Telefónica customers.
23) Canaan Partners: http://www.canaan.com/
Canaan Partners is a private equity, venture capital firm specializing in buyout investments in all stages of development, seed financings, start-ups, growth and early stage investments, typically Series A and B financings. It typically invests in technology and healthcare sectors.
24) First Round: http://firstround.com/
First Round is a seed-stage venture firm focused on building a vibrant community of technology entrepreneurs and companies. Through custom-built software, incredible in-person experiences, and a host of other unique services, First Round helps tiny companies get big while continuously reimagining the role of venture capital.
25) General Catalyst Partners: http://generalcatalyst.com/
General Catalyst provides the ongoing momentum that accelerates ideas, career, and company toward standout success. GC creates the ideal conditions for growth, surround with the right people, and offer mentorship based on deep experience.
26) Silicon Valley Bank: https://www.svb.com/
Silicon Valley Bank works with technology, life science, cleantech, venture capital, private equity and premium wine businesses. SVB provides industry knowledge and connections, financing, treasury management, corporate investment and international banking services to its clients worldwide through 27 U.S. offices and seven international operations.
27) Polaris Partners: http://www.polarispartners.com/
Polaris Partners invests in exceptional technology and healthcare companies across all stages of their lifecycles. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, and Dublin, they partner globally with an unparalleled network of repeat entrepreneurs, top scientists, and emerging innovators.
28) Mayfield Fund: http://www.mayfield.com/
Silicon Valley-based early-stage venture capital firm with a 45-year successful track record and an investment focus on global IT companies providing solutions to businesses and consumers.
29) SV Angel: https://svangel.com/
SV Angel provides seed investment and advice to early stage companies focused on Internet software. SV Angel takes a portfolio approach to seed investing.
SV Angel leverages a best in class relationship network to be the valley’s human router and help startups with business development, financing, M&A and other strategic advice.
30) U.S. Venture Partners (USVP): http://www.usvp.com/
U.S. Venture Partners (USVP) is a leading venture capital partnership, helping entrepreneurs transform their ideas and efforts into world-changing companies.
The firm focuses on early-stage ventures in information technology, enterprise software, IT security, consumer internet, mobile, and e-commerce, healthcare, and IT-enabled healthcare services.
31) Battery Ventures: https://www.battery.com/
Battery Ventures is a venture capital firm with offices in Boston, Silicon Valley, Israel. They invest in technology driven companies. They invest in all stages of a company’s life.
32) Redpoint: https://www.redpoint.com/
Since its inception, the Redpoint team has been partnering with visionary founders to create new markets and redefine existing ones. Redpoint invests in startups across the seed, early and growth phases. It manages over $3.8 billion across multiple funds.
33) Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers: http://www.kpcb.com
Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers invests globally in internet startups and operates an informational website filled with technology news. They were early investors in many significant companies, including Amazon, AOL, Compaq, Electronic Arts, Google, Intuit, Macromedia, Netscape, Segway, and Sun Microsystems.
34) Start-Up Chile: http://startupchile.org
Start-Up Chile is a program created by the Chilean Government that seeks to attract early-stage, high-potential entrepreneurs to bootstrap their startups using Chile as a platform to go global. The end goal of this program is to position Chile as the innovation and entrepreneurship hub of Latin America.
35) Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ): http://www.dfj.com
Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) is a California-based venture capital firm that funds companies in seed, early, and growth stages. DFJ has backed more than 400 companies in enterprise, software, mobile, cleantech, energy, health care and other disruptive categories.
36) SOSV: http://www.sosv.com
SOSV is “the accelerator” VC, investing about $50 million per year in startup companies. SOSV began supplying start-ups with rocket fuel 20 years ago. We are now a global fund with >$250M assets under management.
37) Andreessen Horowitz: http://www.a16z.com
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under management. Andreessen Horowitz LLC is specializing in investing in seed, start-ups, early, mid-stage, growth, and late stage.
38) High-Tech Gruenderfonds: http://www.high-tech-gruenderfonds.de
High-Tech Gruenderfonds is a German venture capital firm focused on seed, early and later-stage venture investments. The seed financing provided is designed to enable start-ups to take an idea through prototyping and to market launch.
39) Kima Ventures: http://www.kimaventures.com
Kima Ventures is a French angel investment firm that provides seed capital to innovative companies around the world. Kima Ventures partners with the best business angels and venture, funds, and invests primarily in projects that meet a simple need and have a simple business model.
40) Tech Coast Angels: http://www.techcoastangels.com
Tech Coast Angels are the largest angel investor group in the United States. Its members provide funding and guidance to more early stage, high-growth companies in Southern California than any other investment group.
41) Startupbootcamp: http://www.startupbootcamp.org
Startupbootcamp is a global network of industry-focused startup accelerators that provides investment and mentorship services.
42) Foundry Group: http://www.foundrygroup.com
Foundry Group is a venture capital firm focused on making investments in early-stage information technology. Their passion is working alongside entrepreneurs to give birth to new technologies and to build those technologies into industry-leading companies.
43) SeedPlus: http://www.seedplus.com
SeedPlus is an early stage investment fund, based in Singapore. The team is looking to make around half of a dozen investments per year.
44) Faering Capital: http://faeringcapital.com
Faering Capital is a private equity firm has over 30 years of combined experience in private equity, investment banking, and strategy consulting. The firm aims to capitalize on investment opportunities generated through broad-based consumption-led growth in India by investing in high-quality companies and becoming a collaborative partner in their growth journey.
45) Emerald Media: http://emeraldmedia.asia/
Emerald Media is a pan-Asian platform established by KKR, primarily focuses on providing growth capital to Media, Entertainment and Digital Media companies across Asia.
46) GrowX Ventures: http://growxventures.com
GrowX Venture Management is a Delhi-based early-stage investment firm focused on seed and angel investments across a range of sectors.
47) Axis Capital: http://www.axisfunds.com
Axis Capital Corporation is an investment firm that creates innovative investment fund products targeting the technology sector.
48) Next Orbit Ventures Fund: http://nextorbitventures.com/
NOV Fund invests in innovative and scalable projects. The fund invests in a strategic mix of early stage, growth & turnaround cases.
49) Astarc Ventures: http://www.astarcventures.com/
Astarc Ventures Seed Fund with the aim to partner with entrepreneurs with disruptive business ideas. They want to leverage their years of operating business experience across multiple industries and geographies to help startups grow quickly and sustainably.
50) Hero MotoCorp Ltd: http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/
Hero MotoCorp Ltd is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
51) Aarin Capital: http://aarincapital.com
Aarin Capital seeks to create long-term value by partnering with talented, hungry management teams actively complementing their skills with their collaborative engagement. They aim to build profitable companies with sustainable value propositions.
52) Infina Finance: http://infina.co.in
Infina Finance is, an investment company, the investments are proprietary in nature.
53) RRE Ventures: http://www.rre.com/
RRE Ventures has been dedicated to helping talented management teams build industry-leading companies. RRE focused on rapidly growing markets in the software, internet, communications, financial services and other industries. RRE back entrepreneurs and management teams that possess the industry knowledge, vision, and discipline to create market-dominating companies.
54) Eros Labs: http://www.eroslabs.co/
Eros Labs is seed investor and incubator in tech and tech-enabled startups.
55) Ah! Ventures: http://www.ahventures.in/
Ah! Venture is a growth catalyst that brings together promising businesses and investors by creating wealth creation opportunities for both. Their unique model serves both investors and entrepreneurs through a unique blend of customized services, skill, and industry and domain experience.
56) Jungle Ventures: http://www.jungle-ventures.com/
Jungle Ventures is a Singapore native venture capital firm that provides early stage investments and business building infrastructure to startups across Asia Pacific.
57) Zodius Capital: http://zodius.com/
Zodius builds exceptional market defining businesses in new and high growth areas where an exciting new market is emerging and there is no leader in place to drive the market.
Zodius typically develops one company every six months and works intensively with its portfolio company teams to “speed up” and “shape up” for exceptional growth and profitability.
58) Kalaari Capital: http://www.kalaari.com/
Kalaari is a $160 million venture capital fund with a strong advisory team in Bangalore investing in early-stage, technology-oriented companies in India.
Kalaari Capital invests in the unknown Indian entrepreneur who is poised to become tomorrow’s global leader. They are India’s leading investor in early-stage businesses, nurturing them through every aspect of growth on the transformative journey toward success.
59) Qualcomm Ventures: https://www.qualcommventures.com/
Qualcomm Ventures (QCV) makes investments in startups that are operating in categories which are future growth vectors for Qualcomm. QCV today has over 160 active companies in its portfolio.
60) White Unicorn Ventures: http://whiteunicornventures.com/
White Unicorn Ventures is an investment firm that specializes in seed funding and early-stage support for Startups.
White Unicorn Ventures vision is to play a critical role in building and nurturing the start-up ecosystem by helping young entrepreneurs in their early steps, expansion, bridge funding, as well as providing incubation co-sharing start up real estate space.
61) Unitus Seed Fund: http://usf.vc/
Unitus Seed Fund, LP is an impact seed equity fund that applies the best practices of for-profit and impact investing in India. Unitus Seed fund are the leading impact seed fund in India, focused on investing in early-stage entrepreneurs innovating for the low-income masses across multiple sectors, including healthcare, education, financial technology and more.
62) Helion Venture Partners: http://www.helionvc.com/
Helion Venture Partners is a stage-independent, India-focused venture fund, investing in high growth technology powered businesses and consumer services.
63) Gray Matters Capital: http://www.graymatterscap.com/
The foundation prioritizes activities and opportunities according to market demand and social impact. With an overwhelming desire to increase the number of children that have access to quality education, they aim to be both collaborative and catalytic in the education sector.
64) Nexus Venture Partners: https://nexusvp.com/
Nexus Venture partners with exceptional entrepreneurs in the US and India. With decades of experience in building and funding globally leading companies, they managed more than USD 1 billion across funds. Their footprints present in world’s two leading market position uniquely with global insights and ability to serve entrepreneurs.
65) Exfinity Ventures: http://exfinityventures.com/
Exfinity Venture Partners LLP is focused on funding Technology Ventures but with a difference. Exfinity is promoted by Technology Industry leaders having collective operating experience of over 200 years in a global environment. They approach seeks to leverage understanding of global markets, technology trends and proprietary networks to add unmatched value to portfolio companies.
66) Ratan Tata: http://tatainvestment.com/list_investment.asp
Heading the Tata Group since 1991, Ratan Tata is the Chairman of Tata Sons, holding company of the Tata Group and major Group companies including Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Power and more. He is also Chairman of two of the largest private sector promoted philanthropic trusts in India.
67) Info Edge (India) Ltd: http://www.infoedge.in/
Info Edge has an in-depth understanding of the Indian consumer internet domain. With years of experience in the domain, strong cash flow generation and a diversified business portfolio, it one of the very few profitable pure-play internet companies in the country.
68) InnoVen Capital India: http://www.innovencapital.com/
InnoVen Capital is Asia’s leading venture lending firm with offices in Mumbai and Singapore. The platform was re-branded InnoVen Capital following a buyout of the business led by Temasek Holdings and UOB Group in 2015.
In India, InnoVen Capital is positioned as the first and largest venture debt provider to venture capital backed start-ups in India across stages of growth and sectors.
69) CIO Angel Network: http://www.cioangelnetwork.com/
CIO Angel Network supports seed stage startups by providing fundraising support and customer discovery.
70) LetsVenture: https://letsventure.com/
Let’sVenture enables startups looking to raise seed / angel money to create investment ready profiles online, and connect to accredit Investors. They also allow startups to get their business plans reviewed by experts as well as connect to mentors.
71) Carpediem Capital: http://carpe-diem-capital.com/Home_Page.html
Carpe Diem Capital, LLC is a strategic advisor on private equity investments. Carpe Diem Capital’s primary partners are U. S. single family offices with significant assets under management.
72) Beenext: http://www.beenext.com/
BEENEXT was founded by entrepreneurs and is founder friendly, and having operational experience is becoming the standard for venture capitalists. BEENEXT can help entrepreneurs get to the next level by providing a highly unique perspective that comes from investing in startups in 9 different countries.
73) Unicorn India Ventures: http://www.unicornivc.com/
Unicorn India Venture is an early stage technology focused Indian registered venture fund. They are eager to invest in and partner with dedicated entrepreneurs that are looking to build world-class market-leading companies by disrupting traditional sectors or solving real life problems for end-users or enterprises using innovative technology-led products or services.
74) Cisco Ventures: http://www.ciscoinvestments.com/
Cisco Investments is an active investor with more than 40 investment professionals with deep market and technology expertise located in major geographies, including US, Canada, China, India, Israel, and Europe.
Over the last 20 years, Cisco Investments has invested in hundreds of companies across different segments and helped them build to successful IPOs or acquisitions.
75) Vertex Ventures: http://www.vertexventures.com/southeast-asia-india/
Vertex builds companies and invests in people creating the engine room for next-generation Internet services and businesses. People who identify with a problem that can never truly be solved and want to grow a multi-billion dollar business in its pursuit.
76) Procam International Pvt. Ltd: http://www.procam.in/
Procam International is an end-to-end sports management company, spreading across sports consultancy, live television programming and the promotion of global sporting events. Procam International has taken the lead in crafting sporting events in India.
77) Blue Cloud Ventures: http://www.bluecloudventures.com/
Blue Cloud Ventures (BCV) is an innovative growth and late stage fund focused on co-investing $2-$7 million along leading venture capital firms in disruptive cloud-based enterprise software and enterprise mobile companies.
78) Mumbai Angels: http://www.mumbaiangels.com/
The Mumbai Angels is a unique forum where its members may interact and exchange ideas and knowledge.
The Mumbai Angels provide a unique platform to start up and very early stage companies by bringing them face to face with successful entrepreneurs, professionals, and executives who are interested in and have the funds available to invest in startup companies.
79) Blume Ventures: http://blume.vc/
Blume Ventures provides seed funding in the range of $50K – $250K to early-stage tech-focused/tech-enabled ventures. They are proponents of a collaborative approach and like to co-invest with like-minded angels and seed funds.
80) Tata Capital Innovation Fund: http://www.tatacapital.com/
Tata Capital marks the entry of the Tata Group into a host of new financial services. The Company caters to multiple needs of the retail and institutional customer “truly” a one-stop shop, be it investment or finance.
81) SIDBI Venture Capital Limited: http://www.sidbiventure.co.in/
IDBI Venture Capital is a venture capital arm of Small Industries Development Bank of India specializing direct and fund of funds.
82) Lightbox Ventures: http://www.lightbox.vc/
Lightbox is a new $100MM tech fund in India focused on early stage consumer technology businesses.
The team behind Lightbox represents one of the most successful track records in VC in India. A mix of entrepreneurs, technologists and investors, the team has global operational experience in consumer tech.
83) TracxnLabs: http://tracxnlabs.com/
Tracxn Labs is a California-based company that offers a startup research platform which tracks startups across many sectors.
Tracxn is the research partner for Venture Capitalists and Corporate Development offices powered by the largest Startup Data platform tracking over 10mn companies globally.
84) Tiger Global Management: http://tigerglobal.com/
Tiger Global manages hedge funds and private equity funds by investing in local and global public and private equity markets. It also invests locally in income markets. The firm has successfully returned an annualized return of 21%. As of now, it manages $4.4 billion worth of assets.
85) 50k Ventures: http://50knetwork.com/
50K Ventures is a Hyderabad-based investment platform to back technology startups at the idea and early stage of their lifecycle. It brings together accredited investors, high net worth individuals, and mentors to seed, nurture, and accelerate startups, besides guiding them in securing the next round of funding.
86) RoundGlass Partners: http://round.glass/
RoundGlass Partners is a principle investment firm focused on investments in the healthcare industry.
87) SAIF Partners: http://www.saifpartners.com/
SAIF Partners is a leading private equity firm that provides growth capital to companies in Asia.
Their primary areas of focus include Information Technology, Internet, Mobile, Consumer Products and Services, Healthcare, Cleantech, Education, Modern Agriculture, Financial Services & Manufacturing.
88) India Quotient: http://indiaquotient.in/
India Quotient is a new type of early stage investor. They fund companies building disruptive businesses aimed at Indian consumers. They’re creating a powerful network of start-up enthusiasts.
89) Bertelsmann India Investments: http://www.biifund.com/
Bertelsmann India Investments (BII) is the strategic investment arm of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA in India. They focus on investing in pioneering companies in the digital, education, media and services sectors, which are developing new technologies, business models and visions of the future. They focus on early stage, as well as growth stage investments.
90) Alpha Capital: http://alphacapital.in/
Alpha Capital is a private equity investment firm which provides equity financing for promising growth businesses and for buyouts or recapitalizations of established companies. The investment activity of Alpha Capital is concentrated in the greater Midwest; however, Alpha will consider investments on the nationwide basis.
91) Unilazer Ventures: http://www.unilazer.com/
Unilazer Ventures is a uniquely positioned Investor with deep experience in the fast growing Indian Consumer, Services and High Impact Sectors.
Their interest is in any business that is part of the India Consumption Story which can build Brand and Scale, as well as high Impact Sectors like Agriculture, Health Care, Micro Finance and Education.
92) SoftBank Corp: http://www.softbank.jp/en/corp/
SoftBank is a multinational telecommunications and internet corporation focused on broadband, fixed-line telecommunications, e-commerce, internet, technology services, finance, media and marketing, and other businesses. The company operates through four major segments.
93) APIS Partners: http://apis.pe/
Apis Partners is a PE asset manager focused on Financial Institutions and related Business Services (FS) in growth markets. It is managed by a tried-and-tested team, who have worked together for over 15 years with extensive expertise in FS growth markets and garnered in the leading firms in both private equity and investment banking.
94) Venture Catalysts: http://venturecatalysts.in/
Venture Catalysts (VCats) is established as a first-of-its-kind pioneering effort aimed at nurturing India’s first global start-up success. Through its angel network, venture fund, co-working facility and effective post-investment support, VCats has set about its task to revolutionize and strengthen the seed investment landscape in the country.
95) GPA group: http://gpagroup.in/
GPA Group is an investment holding company with its domestic Headquarters in New Delhi, India with a global reach and exposure, having a diversified portfolio in the field of Real Estate, Mobile Manufacturing and Distribution, Information Technology, Tea Estate, Advertisement, Home Décor, All India Distributors for Lotte Beverages etc. GPA Group is a key player with an enviable market share in the fields of Telecommunication and Real Estate in its respective markets.
96) IvyCap Ventures: http://www.ivycapventures.com/
IvyCap Ventures has launched a venture capital fund guided by an entrepreneur-centric investment approach. They celebrate excellence, innovation, fresh ideas in sunrise industries and, most importantly, the entrepreneurial zeal that is at the core of a business venture.
97) Artiman Ventures: http://www.artiman.com/
Artiman is an early-stage Silicon Valley-based venture fund that invests in white space companies that create or disrupt multi-billion dollar markets. They have a rich history of working with entrepreneurs for the long term, supplying capital at the concept phase, and helping with all aspects of strategy, market definition and execution.
98) Matrix Partners India: http://www.matrixpartners.in/
Matrix Partners is committed to building long-term relationships with outstanding entrepreneurs and helping them build significant, industry-leading companies. Matrix Partners has had the privilege to partner with hundreds of innovators. Matrix Partners operates in the United States, India and China across multiple sectors and stages.
99) Prime Venture Partners: http://primevp.in/
PRIME is a seed-stage venture fund which focuses on startups that not only need capital but also require mentoring to transform them into disruptive companies. Their extended team brings much-needed expertise in Marketing, Public Relations & Communications, Recruitment, Finance, Legal and Human Resources.
Nirvana Venture Advisors invests in early-stage and market leading companies in the fast-growing Indian internet and mobile segments. They help companies to grow and flourish.
101) Greycroft Partners: http://greycroft.com/
Greycroft Partners is a leading venture capital firm focused on investments in the Internet and mobile markets. Greycroft leverages an extensive network of media and technology industry connections to help entrepreneurs gain visibility, build strategic relationships, successfully bring their products to market, and build successful businesses.
102) Google Capital: http://www.googlecapital.com/
Google Capital is the late-stage growth capital fund financed by Google. It focuses on larger, growth stage technology companies, and invests for profit rather than strategically for Google.
In addition to capital investment, Google Capital’s approach includes giving portfolio companies access to Google’s people, knowledge, and culture to support the companies’ growth and offer them guidance.
103) Abraaj Group: http://www.abraaj.com/
Abraaj Capital is the premier investment firm specializing in private equity investments in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) region. Abraaj is also the first pure private equity firm to be licensed by DFSA to operate out of Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
104) BitChemy Ventures: http://bitkemy.com/about/
BitChemy Ventures is a seed stage venture capital fund and a technology incubator based in Hyderabad, India. The firm invests primarily in technology start-ups that build innovative and disruptive products, internet services, enterprise software, mobile technologies and new media.
105) Broadbean Capital services: https://www.broadbean.com/in/about-us/life-at-broadbean/
Broadbean Capital has grown to be an investment firm that commits to creative ideas led by talented and focused individuals. They have taken companies from idea to exit and we aim to help startups achieve similar or rather, greater feats.
They partnered with startups that solve the consumer pain points as well as those of businesses. They focus on startups that have a product and can convince us to buy it.
106) Sarva Capital: http://lokcapital.com/
The Lok Capital initiative was launched at the end of 2000 with the support of a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. Lok Capital means People’s Capital.
Lok Capital defines itself as a hands-on financial investor with social performance goals and standards, dedicated to promoting financial and social inclusion through all its activities.
107) Tree Line Asia: http://www.treelineim.com/home.php
Tree Line aims to achieve significant capital gains by identifying strong growth opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region for medium and long term investment.
Tree Line Advisors (Hong Kong) Limited is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong to conduct the regulated activity of asset management for professional investors.
108) DST Global: http://dst-global.com/
DST Global (Digital Sky Technologies) is a growth focused investment company specializing in late-stage, high-growth, and private companies in the global Internet industry.
The company has pioneered a model to provide liquidity to founders, employees and early investors through mixed primary and secondary transactions.
109) Steadview Capital: http://steadview.com/
Steadview Capital is an alternative asset management firm that makes concentrated, long-term investments across multiple industries.
The firm has a group of institutional investors, including leading family offices, endowments, foundations, and pension funds which seek to capture long-term returns over managing short-term volatility.
110) Powerhouse Ventures: http://www.powerhouseventures.com/
Powerhouse is a New Zealand intellectual property Commercialization Company using the private and public investment to develop new spin-out ventures sourced primarily from research partners such as universities and Crown Research Institutes.
A pioneer of seed-stage investment in New Zealand, Powerhouse focuses on the earliest stages of new high-value technology development.
111) Kae Capital: http://www.kae-capital.com/
Kae capital is a destination for early stage companies to acquire capital for growth. It is a sector agnostic fund and invests in companies which bring about innovative solutions for the existing gaps in the markets, backed by a great team.
112) Agnus Capital: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/agnus-capital#/entity
Agnus Capital is a Bangalore-based venture capital firm that offers growth capital investments. Agnus Capital LLP is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in growth capital investments.
113) Ascent Capital: http://www.ascentcapital.in/
Ascent Capital is a leading India-focused independent private equity firm. They are one of the most experienced teams on the ground with over 150+ years of collective experience in Indian capital markets. They have helped diverse sectors such as Technology, E-commerce, Healthcare, Financial Services, Consumer Brands, Infrastructure, etc.
114) Boost VC: http://www.boost.vc/
Boost VC is a specialized seed-stage accelerator that invests in block chain and virtual reality startups. Twice a year Boost VC invests in 25+ startups. The three-month accelerator program includes housing and office space in Silicon Valley.
115) The Phoenix Fund: http://thephoenixfund.com/
The Phoenix Fund is a New Delhi-based company focused on investments and asset management services and solutions.
116) Michael & Susan Dell Foundation: https://www.msdf.org/
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of children living in urban poverty around the world.
With offices in Austin, TX and New Delhi, India, and Cape Town, South Africa, the Dell family foundation funds programs that foster high-quality public education and childhood health, and improve the economic stability of families living in poverty.
117) Infuse Ventures Fund: http://www.infuseventures.in/
Infuse is a venture catalyst partner with exceptional entrepreneurial teams in India to help create, build and scale new cleantech business.
They provide entrepreneurs with hands-on business and mentoring support, a world-class ecosystem of Indian and global partners, and seed & early-stage capital.
118) Reliance Capital: http://www.reliancecapital.co.in/
Reliance Capital, a constituent of S&P CNX Nifty and MSCI India, is a part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. It is one of India’s leading, most valuable and fastest growing financial services companies in the private sector.
119) Falcon Edge Capital: http://www.falcon-capital.com/
Falcon Group is an international group of consulting and investment firms providing business development and changes management advice to small and medium companies across a wide range of industries in both developed and emerging markets with particular emphasis on India, China and other emerging markets.
120) Cataraman Ventures: http://www.catamaranventures.com/
N R Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures is a proprietary, sector-agnostic, family office that invests in inspirational early stage and growing companies in India and overseas. Their investments consist of a wide range from very early to very late stage businesses. They are flexible in terms of investment size and structure.
121) Eight Roads Ventures: https://eightroads.com/en
Eight Roads is the proprietary investment arm of FIL, Fidelity International Limited. They invest directly into real estate, venture and growth businesses.
They are active private equity investors and, along with affiliated US-based private investment businesses, provide substantial global investing scale, expertise and market reach.
122) Alibaba Group: http://www.alibabagroup.com/en/global/home
Alibaba Group operates leading online and mobile marketplaces in retail and wholesale trade, as well as cloud computing and other services. They provide technology and services to enable consumers, merchants, and other participants to conduct commerce in their ecosystem.
123) Knoll Ventures: http://www.knollventures.com/
Knoll Ventures invests in early stage companies with passionate leadership teams, actionable growth strategies and innovative products.
124) Russian venture capital: https://www.rvc.ru/en/
Russian Venture Company Seed Fund is a Russian government initiative to encourage fledgling Russian ventures. The main aim of the fund is to invest and bolster innovative Russian start-ups promising high growth opportunities both on Russian and foreign IT markets.
125) YourNest Angel Fund: http://yournest.in/
YourNest Angel Fund is an SEBI-registered, early stage venture capital fund, investing in businesses built on vibrant, new ideas enabled by path-breaking use of technology. They have the operational experience of building successful teams and businesses.
126) Axilor Ventures: http://axilor.com/
Axilor Ventures improves the odds of success of entrepreneurs by providing them with all the necessary elements they need to build successful businesses.
They run accelerator programs, give opportunities to entrepreneurs to incubate in-house ideas, and provide early stage capital to rapidly growing entrepreneurial businesses.
127) Orios Venture Partners : http://www.oriosvp.com/
Orios Venture Partners is an early-stage venture fund which primarily invests in software and technology-enabled startups.
128) Horizons Ventures: http://horizonsventures.com/
Horizons Ventures Limited, based in Hong Kong, funds especially disruptive and technology-focused start-ups. Some of the latest exits are Skype, Siri, Facebook, Summly, and Waze.
129) Capricorn Investment Group: http://capricornllc.com/
Capricorn Investment Group is possible to invest profitably while driving sustainable positive change. The firm invests in the public equity, fixed income, private equity, and real assets markets across the globe.
130) Saama Capital: http://www.saamacapital.vc/
Saama Capital II is an India-focused venture capital fund and is the independent successor fund to SVB India Capital Partners, (SICP). SICP has been successfully investing in Indian companies since 2006 following a collaborative partner driven approach with diversification across stage and sector. Saama Capital is the same team, with the same strategy as SICP, but under a new identity.
131) Peepul Capital: http://peepulcapital.com/
Peepul Capital targets investments in early- and expansion-stage companies as well as restructuring and buyout opportunities. Peepul Capital is one of the front runners in the private equity landscape in India.
132) GHV Accelerator: http://www.ghvaccelerator.com/
GHV Accelerator stands for Green House Ventures Accelerator. Green House is a controlled environment where the accelerated growth of plants helps to increase the yield of the plants even in non-seasonal phase. GHV Accelerator will be providing the Startups with a controlled environment, along with sustainability funding.
133) Valiant Capital Partners: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/valiant-capital-partners
Valiant Capital Management is a $2.7 billion global long/short equity hedge fund founded by Christopher R. Hansen in March 2008. Mr. Hansen is the President and portfolio manager of Valiant and is supported by six junior partners who serve as senior analysts.
134) Omidyar Network: https://www.omidyar.com/
Omidyar has worked with their partners to create opportunities for people to tap that potential, enabling them to improve their lives and make powerful contributions to their communities.
They support, scale, and champion the work of their partners in order to maximize social impact. Their efforts are organized around two investment initiatives Access to Capital, and Media, Markets and Transparency.
135) Ant Financial Services: https://www.antgroup.com/
Ant Financial is an online payment services provider that enables individuals and businesses to execute payments online in a secure manner.
136) Tybourne Capital: https://www.tybournecapital.com/disclaimer.php
Tybourne is a hedge fund that caters to companies in China. Its main focus will be on consumer, financials, technology, media, telecommunications and industrial sectors.
137) Sofina: http://www.sofina.be/
Sofina is a Belgium-based investment company listed on the Brussels stock exchange and a supportive partner of entrepreneurs and families managing growing companies.
Sofina invests both directly and through Private Equity funds. Its geographical scope is Europe, the United States and Asia.
138) Lantern Capital: http://www.lanternadvisors.com/
Lantern Capital Partners LP is a middle-market private equity firm whose principals have a long history of investing in and contributing to the growth of businesses across a wide-range of industries.
139) Fulcrum Ventures: http://www.fulcrumventureindia.com/
Fulcrum is a private equity investor focused on the SME business opportunities. Trust is their biggest investment in a business. They recognize that management is the captain of the ship, encourage maximum freedom and anchor fortunes to business results that are win-win.
140) Hillhouse Capital: http://www.hillhousecap.com/
Hillhouse is a long-term fundamental equities investor. They invest in high-quality businesses led by extraordinary individuals and teams. Hillhouse owns companies across equity stages, spanning the range from new start-ups to the world’s most established public companies. They invest globally, with a particular focus on Asia.
141) Mangroves Capital Partners: http://www.mangrove.vc/
Mangrove Capital Partners is a venture capital and private equity firm focused on early stage, mid venture, startups, expansion stage, growth capital investments, buyouts, and emerging growth.
Its mission is to help turn visions into realities by providing financing, thoughtful advice, relevant experience, and industry relationships to their portfolio companies.
142) DSG Consumer Partners: https://angel.co/dsg-consumer-partners
DSG Consumer Partners is an investment company focusing on identifying, selecting and investing in consumer businesses. DSG will primarily take minority equity positions in unlisted companies but will consider control deals with the right management team. DSG has the flexibility to provide capital for growth and to provide liquidity to founders and shareholders via secondary transaction.
143) Sunrise Capital : https://www.sunrisecapital.com/
Sunrise Capital Partners Management LLC is a growth equity firm focused on investing in companies that require expansion capital and structured management advice. Their sectors of focus are technology, healthcare, and business services.
They look for Companies which have expansive business models, strong competitive advantages, disciplined management that stresses team performance, and a process is driven execution plan.
144) Snow Leopard Technology Ventures: http://www.slventures.in/
Snow Leopard Technology Ventures provides seed capital for internet and technology businesses. Snow Leopard Technology Ventures is a venture capital firm specializing in early and seed capital investments.
145) YourWeCan Ventures: http://www.youwecanventures.com/
YouWeCan Ventures, a Yuvraj Singh’s initiative, helps exceptional entrepreneurs to tap into new opportunities on their journey to build great brands, teams and companies.
146) Sherpalo Ventures: http://www.sherpalo.com/
Sherpalo is a mentor capital firm that supports the development and commercialization of early-stage disruptive new technologies.
To guide and mentor exceptional entrepreneurs in taking their disruptive ideas and technology and turning them into successful businesses.
147) LionRock Capital: http://www.lionrockcapitalhk.com/
LionRock Capital, an investment company, provides strategic, financial, and corporate governance support to growth-stage companies in China.
148) Oliphabs Capital: http://oliphans.com/
Oliphans Capital is a company created by a group of highly driven individuals who believe in wealth creation through honest and smart ways.
149) Omnivore Partners: http://www.omnivore.vc/
Omnivore Partners is a venture fund investing in early stage agricultural technology (agtech) companies in India.
Omnivore supports agtech businesses that are developing solutions to improve farm productivity, support agricultural sustainability, and modernize agribusiness supply chains.
150) Empire Angels: http://empireangels.com/
Empire Angels is a member-led, New York City-based angel group comprised of experienced young professionals investing in early stage technology ventures with a focus on supporting young, US-based entrepreneurs.
The group is the collaborative and open source, providing a democratic framework with the highly filtered deal flow and member training.
Empire Angels have the youngest membership of any angel group in the country and are the only organization focused on training the Millennial generation of angel investors.