What it is?
‘Peek’ is a free tool from User Testing that lets you see and hear a five-minute video of a real person using your site or app. This becomes really important to understand what has been your user experience and the tool can give you lots of insights. To say it in simpler words, Peek is a tool that takes your user research to the next level.
Peek as the UserTesting Research Platform was born out of the belief to make web a better place with the websites built with the input of users. The test is really a simple procedure that works as the best way to spark your interest in this platform is to let you see the magic of usability testing in action.
All you need to do is to come to the platform and submit your website or app for a review. This will help you get hundreds of second, unbiased opinions within a few minutes.
- Create Your Own Tasks
- Select Your Target Audience
- Create and Share Clips
Benefits & Features:
- Video and audio of your site or app being used
- Test on computers, phones, and tablets
- 60 minute maximum video length
- Unlimited video storage
- Screeners and demographic filters
- Moderated usability testing
- Competitive benchmarking
- Dedicated account manager
- User tests with your own customers
- Highlight reels
- Customer experience analytics
- Research team to summarize key findings
- Omni-channel studies
- Live intercepts of your website visitors
- Longitudinal studies
- Dedicated recruiter