Adventure Island wanted to reach out to the right audience and spread word about its famous rides, attractions, ambiance and the fun-factor. To accomplish their objectives, they launched effective campaigns or contests on various social media sites to bring about engagement and interaction with the people. They were successful in driving almost 28K check-ins in just 8 months.
When they started working on Adventure Island’s Facebook page, they only had 7,000 likes but within eight months the number of likes increased to 35,000 that is somewhere around five times more than what it was. The most remarkable point is that it all happened without employing any paid ad campaign and was purely natural.
Recently, Adventure Island was felicitated with some prestigious awards like winner for the Best Social Media Activity and winner for the best human resource management as well as runner up award for radio advertisements, print media and variety rides.
About Adventure Island
• To reach the right audience
• To let the fans know more about the park and the fun they can experience on visiting
• To spread the word about the famous rides, attractions, ambiance and the fun-factor of amusement park
• To let the fans know about new offers or any events happening on some festivals
• To urge their fans to come to the park again and again
• To build brand goodwill
• Launched effective campaigns and contests
• Offered gifts to contest winners
• Made use of appealing creative visuals and content
• 4 Stars (6,109 Ratings)
• 1,433 people talking about Adventure Island.
• 27,969 check ins
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.