1. Bangalore based Neotrade Analytics, a startup that distributes real-time data to traders & trading bodies, has raised about $235K in seed funding from startup incubator and fund Rainmatter. The raised funding will be used to build a comprehensive digitized trading solutions product to help traders build strategies and double up on marketing efforts.
2. Mobile marketplace DishCo, which allows users to book restaurant tables and discover signature dishes, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from Mahindra Group’s Anand Mahindra, Punj Lloyd’s Uday Punj, Bookmyshow’s Ashish Hemrajani and Goldman Sach’s Sanjeev Mehra. The startup allows restaurants to list their signature dishes on its portal where customers can rank those dishes according to their preferences. It operates in Mumbai, Pune and Goa, and plans to soon expand in Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
3. Online coupon and cashback selling platform, LafaLafa, has raised $125K in seed funding from 500 startups. The startup got incubated to 500 startups accelerator program and will now spend 4 months in Mountain View. The funds will be used for expansion of its user base and for procurement of venture partners.
4. Online portal for comparison of financial products Connectabank, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from Prakhar Bumb. Connectabank is an online marketplace that assists direct selling agents, real estate brokers, builders and chartered accountants to generate leads. The funds will be used for expansion to other cities and product development.
5. VillFarm Agrisolutions Pvt. Ltd, a Bangalore based start-up that provides organic agri-input products for farmers in South India, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from Unitus Seed Fund, Rianta Capital, R Ramaraj, Sunil Edwards. The company will use the capital to build its product lines and expand distribution across South India.
6. Bestdealfinance.com Pvt Ltd, a financial services portal raised $3 million in Series A round of funding led by Kalaari Capital and participation by other investors like YourNest Angel Fund, Globvestor & Dexter Angel Circle. The funding will be used to invest in technology, people and customer support.
7. Gurgaon based GameXS.in, an online pre-owned game store, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from Mumbai based angel network Lead Angels. The company will use the funding to increase operations, expand product portfolio and build a larger team to make gaming more accessible and affordable to Indians.
8. The Man Company, Indian content-based subscription eCommerce platform for men’s grooming and essentials, has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding from angel investors Karan Bajwa, Amanpreet Bajaj, Manish Vij. Along with the products, the company also aims to provide curated content related to men’s interests on its platform. The startup aims to build a subscriber base of about 5,000 users in next 2-3 months.
9. Bangalore based company Virtual Logic Systems that develops 3D visualization tools based on artificial intelligence and virtual reality, has raised $800K in Pre-series A round of funding. The funding was led by early stage capital provider, Swarnim Multiventures with participation from two HNIs whose names are still undisclosed. The company plans to use the money for expanding its sales team and broaden the product portfolio.
10. Bangalore based Furdo, an online home decor platform that helps you “Virtually Walk” in your home, and see it from every corner, has secured $400K in seed funding from Bobby Reddy, CEO of Indus Homes Pvt Ltd, a real estate developer. With the newly raised funds, the startup plans to scale the product further.
11. Mumbai based logistics analytics firm, LogiNext, has closed a $10 million Series A round of funding from m-commerce platform, Paytm. LogiNext’s products enable real time shipment tracking, pick-up and delivery automation, and last mile delivery optimization. The funding will be used to bring greater efficiencies to its delivery vertical.
12. Online private label brand, Korra, has raised $300K in seed funding round led by Asha Jadeja Motwani of Dot Edu Ventures and few other undisclosed investors. The funds will be used to expand and build its product.
13. Gurgaon based Credihealth, an online healthcare marketplace which was started in January 2014, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Rajat Malhotra, the Director of Engineering at Twitter India. The startup aims to utilize the raised funding for technology improvement.
14. Online financial services provider Amigobulls, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from Sharad Sharma and Vijay Anand via LetsVenture. Mohandas Pai and Pallav Nadhani also participated in this round. The funds will be used for building mobile platforms and strengthening its network of video bloggers.
15. Mobile advertising startup SilverPush, has raised $1.25 million in pre-series A round of funding led by Japanese firm M&S Partners. IDG and 500startups also participated in this funding. This has raised SilverPush’s total investment to $2.5 million. The funds will be used for the launch of its new product, PRISM, which is presently in its beta version and launched in India and Philippines.
16. Mobile-first publishing startup, Juggernaut, has raised $2.2 million in funding, led by FabIndia’s founder William Bissell, Infosys’ co-founder Nandan Nilekani and Boston Consulting Group’s MD Neeraj Aggarwal. The fund will be used to establish new ways of commissioning and rethinking the reading experience, book distribution and payments.
17. Gurgaon based online recipe box startup InnerChef, has raised $1.7 million in pre-series A round of funding from leading investors, including Phanindra Sama, Founder of RedBus, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder of Paytm, Anupam Mittal, Founder of Shaadi.com and Vishal Gondal, Founder of GOQii. InnerChef plans to use the funds to expand its footprint to 10 new kitchens in Delhi, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. The startup will also build out a hyperlocal marketplace for desserts, and plans to aggregate 100,000 home bakers across 100 Indian cities within a year.
18. Data driven publishing platform for the mobile first world, Quintype, has raised $3.25 million in a private equity funding round led by Raghav Bahl, media entrepreneur-turned early stage investor. The capital will be used to grow the product engineering and sales teams, across its locations.
19. SaaS-based training and recruitment startup, Capabiliti, has raised about $400K in a funding round led by 500 Startups, Smile Group and angel investors like Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, Girish Mathrubootham. The funding will be used to expand company into international markets, team expansion and technology platform enhancement.
20. Fourth Partner Energy, a solar power solutions provider has raised about $2 million in Series A round of funding led by Infuse Ventures, The Chennai Angels. Fourth Partner Energy (4PEL) was founded in 2010 by Vivek Subramanian, Saif Dhorajiwala and Vikas Saluguti. The funding will enable Fourth Partner Energy to extend more financing options to their clients.
21. Online meat ordering startup Licious, has raised $1 million in seed funding from Mohandas Pai, Kanwaljit Singh and others. The startup plans to use the funds to scale its platform to more cities. Founded by Abhay Hanjura and Vivek Gupta, the firm claims to have served 1,000 orders in its very first month. For its services, Licious claims to manage the entire supply chain from processing to delivery.
22. Online meal-booking platform for train passengers, TravelKhana, has raised $10 million in Pre-Series A round of funding led by Astarc Ventures and HNIs. The fund will be used to enhance its presence across 400 stations by the end of 2016 from 150 at present. The fund will also be used to improve back-end technology to ensure quality services to end users.
23. Tata Trusts invested an undisclosed amount of funds in internet driven, peer-to-peer (P2P) micro-lending platform Rang De. The initiative aims to offer an affordable micro-credit solution to nearly quarter of million families, over next five years.
24. Music streaming service Saavn, has raised an undisclosed amount in funding led by former Vodafone CEO, Arun Sarin. Sarin will also join Saavn as a strategic advisor to lead company’s continued progress.
25. Gurgaon based repair and maintenance service provider EasyFix, has raised an undisclosed amount in its first round of funding from Axilor Venture Capital. The funds will be used by the startup to expand into 15 new cities and for improving technology and service provisions.
26. Bangalore based iLenze has raised an amount of $500K from Singapore based Mercatus Capital. The raised capital will be used to build startup’s technical team. The firm is also looking to on-board academicians as well and is looking to build an active sales team, taking the total team count to 20 members. Part of the investment will also be used in building the application.