2015 has been an exciting and busy year for us at DSIM. We met some major milestones of 150th batch with 5000+ trainees, also started new training centre in Bangalore and growing our awesome team! Hey, we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished this year!
To celebrate the New Year, we decided to look back at the most popular articles on the DSIM blog because it’s one of the places we celebrate new advancements in digital marketing year round!
To wrap up 2015, we’ve compiled a list of our top 11 blog posts. We hope you enjoy recalling them as much as we enjoyed writing them!
Here are the top 11 DSIM blog posts of 2015:
- 1. How Small Businesses Can Use Social Media to Boost Sales?
- 2. E-commerce Giants showering 1.5cr to 3cr Salaries to Lure Top Talent
- 3. A Report by IAB: Global Mobile Ad revenue up by 64 Percent
- 4. Global E-commerce Industry generates $1.2 million Revenue every 30 Seconds
- 5. Digital India initiative moved up to next step, PM Modi met with top company CEOs in Silicon Valley
- 6. Over 8 Lacs Job Openings in Digital Marketing listed on top 4 job portals in India at present- 42% jobs for freshers- DSIM report
- 7. 8 Reasons: Why a business needs Digital Marketing
- 8. 11 things you should know about Narendra Modi`s “Digital India” campaign
- 9. How Fashion and You lost its No.1 position in Indian fashion e-commerce industry?
- 10. How Indian Post Boost its Parcel Revenue by 37% Through E-Commerce Platforms
- 11. 21 Most Valuable Start-ups in the World
- Bonus: 12. What is digital marketing?
Smaller businesses need to start thinking big. Some local companies are hitting the nail on the head and getting social media savvy to interact with their customers. [Click to explore]
Today, the web is flooded with e-commerce portals. Everything is sold over the internet. Looking the current scenario, a famous line quoted by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon fits great, “It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online”. And the scenario is that there is nothing that can’t be found over the Internet for selling. [Click to explore]
According to an Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), Global mobile advertising revenue amplified 64.8 per cent to $31.9billion last year, up from $19.3billion in 2013. [Click to explore]
The global e-commerce industry generates over $1.2 million in revenue every 30 seconds and Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter contribute $5,483, $4,504 and $4,308 respectively every half-a-minute to the figure, according to a study by Assocham-Deloitte. [Click to explore]
5. Digital India initiative moved up to next step, PM Modi met with top company CEOs in Silicon Valley[images style=”5″ image=”http%3A%2F%2Fdsim.in%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2FPMO-silicon-Valley.jpg” width=”800″ link_url=”http%3A%2F%2Fdsim.in%2Fblog%2Fdigital-india-initiative-moved-up-to-next-step-pm-modi-met-with-top-company-ceos-in-silicon-valley%2F” new_window=”Y” align=”center” top_margin=”0″ alt_text=”digital%20india%20dsim” full_width=”Y”]
Several people have changed their Facebook profile pictures after CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Prime Minister Narendra Modi did so and urged other to follow suit to support the Digital India initiative. [Click to explore]
6. Over 8 Lacs Job Openings in Digital Marketing listed on top 4 job portals in India at present- 42% jobs for freshers- DSIM report[images style=”5″ image=”http%3A%2F%2Fdsim.in%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2FScreen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-3.24.50-PM.png” width=”722″ link_url=”http%3A%2F%2Fdsim.in%2Fblog%2Fover-8-lacs-job-openings-in-digital-marketing-listed-on-top-4-job-portals-in-india-at-present-42-jobs-for-freshers%2F” new_window=”Y” align=”center” top_margin=”0″ alt_text=”dsim%20report” full_width=”Y”]
Delhi School of Internet Marketing (DSIM), pioneer in the digital marketing training industry conducted a research concluding that over 8 lakh jobs are currently available on 4 different job portals in India (Naukri.com, Shine.com, Timesjobs.com and Monster.com). Not just this, the most enthralling fact is that 42 percent of these opportunities are for freshers! [Click to explore]
The term “Digital Marketing” was first used in the year 1990 and has since evolved to cover different elements of online sales and service, being more refined during the first decade of 21st century. The first ever website (info.cern.ch) was published on August 6, 1991 by British physicist Tim BernersLee while at CERN, in Switzerland. And now the total number of Websites over the internet has passed 952,518,350 in count and it is increasing with a speed of 5+ websites per second contributing to 320 websites per minute. [Click to explore]
It was on May 26, 2014, our Prime Minister Narendra Modi assumed responsibility of the Government of India. Since the time he has taken office, certain important decisions have been taken by the Cabinet. By the idea of changing India into an electronically empowered economy. [Click to explore]
To create an agency and increase sales of its products, Fashion&You offered branded items on sale for a limited time period which generally lasts for 3-4 days. [Click to explore]
E-commerce giants like Amazon, Snapdeal and Paytm has boosted the revenue of Indian Post. Indian Post had reported a negative growth of 2% for their parcel delivery division in 2013-14. However, they were able to gain 37 percent increase in parcel revenues after tie-up with leading e-commerce boomers like Snapdeal and Amazon. [Click to explore]
It’s raining start-ups over the world and their valuations are taking off more than ever.
We compiled top 21 start-ups with a valuation of more than $2 billion. These startups are the most highly valued business in Silicon Valley. [Click to explore]
Bonus: 12. What is digital marketing?[images style=”5″ image=”http%3A%2F%2Fdsim.in%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F12%2FDM1.jpg” width=”752″ link_url=”http%3A%2F%2Fdsim.in%2Fblog%2Fwhat-is-digital-marketing%2F” new_window=”Y” align=”center” top_margin=”0″ alt_text=”what%20is%20digital%20marketing” full_width=”Y”]
The most advanced guide on what, how and the concept of digital marketing process for beginners.
After reading this advanced guide on digital marketing you will be able to answer& understand the following-
1- What is digital marketing?
2- Importance of digital marketing
3- What is digital marketing process?
4- How to increase your visibility online?
5- How to bring targeted traffic on your website?
6- How to engage traffic on your website?
7- How to convert traffic into leads?
8- Tracking your marketing activities using analytics
9- Retaining your visitors and customers
10- How to do digital marketing?
11- Understand digital marketing platforms like SEO, Online advertising, lead generation, social media marketing, mobile marketing, web analytics, email marketing and content marketing.
Okay, I know we’ve completed our top 11, but it’s a really great article about uncovering common – yet covered the concepts of digital marketing for beginners.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.