1.They laugh at their own jokes, often solo.
2. They believe their jokes are beyond other mortals.
3. You often sit alone and laugh at their non-funny jokes.
4. You have to ask them, “Were you born with this talent?”
5. Sometimes you are like “Is the joke really ‘not funny’ or did you miss it?“
6. You usually pat your own back to be able to bear it.
7. They “kill it” with their timing or rather lack of it.
8. When they try to explain their jokes, it gets even worse.
9. You realize that you are not the “only victim” of their jokes.
10. They just never give up, never.
11. Funny enough, When they are not around, you really miss them and their jokes.
[su_box title=”More From DSIM” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]1) DSIM Review: An Interview with Baljeet Singh, Business Owner and DSIM’s Ex-Trainee
Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch