Consumer Internet Industry
1) DoSelect Founded by Rohit Tirkey, Sanket Saurav, and Iliyas Shirol: Bangalore-based HR tech startup DoSelect raised an undisclosed amount of Seed funding from 3one4 Capital, Mumbai Angels led by Mohit Saxena (co-Founder, InMobi), and Aarin Capital. Singapore Angel Network along with a cohort of individual investors also participated in the round. The raised funds will be deployed to scale current traction areas through targeted marketing and sales funnels. A part of the investment will also be used for product enrichments that move the needle for HR teams worldwide, vis-a-vis dimension of technical insight in their respective organizations.
2) LaundryAnna Founded by Prateek Rana: Doorstep laundry startup LaundryAnna raised $150K in Seed funding from angel investors. The raised funds will be deployed to expand to other areas in the city with a combination of hub and spoke model and physical stores.
3) PickMyLaundry Founded by Gaurav Agarwal: On-demand washing and dry cleaning, PickMyLaundry raised an undisclosed amount in funding from FMCG executive Kedar Lele and existing investor, GreenHouse Ventures Accelerator (GHV Accelerator). The raised funds will be used to scale its expansion operations in NCR and other Indian cities as well.
4) TalentNext Founded by Shekhar Purohit: Entertainment tech platform TalentNext raised $1 million in its seed funding led by Karanpal Singh (Managing Director at KJS Cement) and other angel investors. This investment will be utilized to expand to hundreds of cities across India and beyond the typical metropolitan and Tier I regions. The startup is also planning to expand to other regions in the next few weeks.
5) Bizongo Founded by Aniket Deb, Sachin Agrawal and Ankit Tomar: the Mumbai-based B2B marketplace for industry materials, Bizongo raised $3 million in Series A round of funding led by IDG Ventures and Accel Partners. The raised funds will be used to expand their seller base and serve pan-India demand in a better fashion.
6) Zarget Founded by Arvind Parthiban, Santhosh Kumar and Naveen Venkat: SaaS-based web optimization and marketing platform Zarget raised $6 million in its Series A round of funding led by Sequoia India. Current investors Accel Partners and Matrix Partners also participated in the round. The startup will use the funds to scale its marketing automation products and help small businesses easily optimize their web presence in real-time without requiring any coding skills.
7) ImpactAnalytics Founded by Prashant Agrawal: Bangalore- and US-based data Science Company Impact Analytics raised $750K in a funding round led by early-stage VC firm Aarin Capital, a joint venture founded by TV Mohandas Pai and Dr. Ranjan Pai. Other investors in the round included Michael Herzig, serial entrepreneur, and Ashish Lakhanpal, CEO, Kismet Capital. The current round of capital will be used for product development and to expand the team.
8) Sattviko Founded by Ankush Sharma and Prasoon Gupta: Delhi-based health food restaurant chain Sattviko raised the undisclosed amount in an angel round of funding from a series of angel investors including Quattro founder Raman Roy and, others. The capital will be focused on a specific business vertical of the startup i.e. scaling up its packaged food business both operationally and geographically. The funding will also be utilized to launch a new branch of the business, an IoT-based vending machine for corporates, in the next three to four months.
9) The Gourmet Jar Founded by Apeksha Jain: New Delhi-based The Gourmet Jar raised an undisclosed amount in Seed funding from Chandigarh Angels Network (CAN). The funding will be used by the startup to build team, scale operations and add global customers. It will also be used for marketing and brand building.
10) Medzin Founded by Raghav Sarda and Madhav Shankar: Delhi-based health tech startup Medzin raised $45K in a seed funding round from investor A. M. Sikander, the owner of Sitics Logistics Solutions.
11) LetsMD Founded by Prakhar Gupta: Delhi-based healthcare comparison platform LetsMD secured an undisclosed amount of funding led by Calcutta Angels Network (CAN), LetsVenture, Anupam Mittal of Shaadi.com, and Currae Healthtech Fund. The funding will be used to develop its technology, expand the team and for marketing.
12) AsepsisLife Founded by Ashutosh Prasad and Vivek Prasad: Bangalore- and Dallas-based immunization vimmune management platform raised an undisclosed amount in angel investment from a radiologist certified by The American Board of Radiology. The company will utilize the fund to enable inorganic growth via social marketing.
13) Connect India Founded by LR Sridhar: Bangalore-based e-commerce logistics firm Connect India raised $1 million growth capital from Aavishkaar Venture Management. The funds will be used to build a network covering more than 20,000 PIN codes across the country.