There are several email marketing tools available with great benefits & features. And, it gets difficult to choose any one. Here, in this post, DSIM is reviewing two of the best email marketing software presently available, MailChimp vs. AWeber.
Marketers planning to begin might get confused with which provider should they choose? Both are brilliant options for email marketing and have many similar features.
So, read on to this post get a complete overview of both AWeber and MailChimp’s features and later decide on which one suits you best.
MailChimp one of the largest marketing automation platforms helps millions of customers, from small e-commerce shops to big online retailers, find their audience, engage their customers, and build their brand.
- Powerful automation
- E-commerce integrations
- Google, Facebook, and Instagram ads
- Google remarketing ads
- Create beautiful, mobile-friendly landing pages
- Mobile app
- Email template reference
- Advanced reporting features
- Integrates with popular apps and services like Salesforce, Eventbrite, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Shopify, and SurveyMonkey.
- API documentation
- Email Templates
- Email Designer
- Landing Pages
- Custom Signup Forms
- RSS-to-Email and lot more
With MailChimp, there are three tiers of plan available-
- “Starting up” (a free plan)
- “Growing Business”
- “Pro Marketer”
The MailChimp ‘Starting Up’ plan is completely free. Though, this plan limits the number of subscribers you can send e-newsletters to 2,000 records.
Find your audience, build a relationship and sell your products. Reach your business goals with AWeber’s email marketing and automation platform.
- Email Newsletters
- Drag and Drop Editor
- HTML Templates
- Email Automation
- Autoresponder Follow Ups
- RSS to Email
- Sign Up Forms
- Email API
- Mobile Apps
- Customer Service
- Subscriber Management
- Subscriber Segmenting
- Email Tracking
- Email Deliverability Rate
Pricing options in AWeber are fairly simple and there are 5 plans available:
- Hosting and emailing a list containing up to 500 subscribers: $19 per month
- 501 to 2,500 subscribers: $29 per month
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $49 per month
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $69 per month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: $149 per month
So which is better, AWeber or MailChimp?
Both of these email marketing solutions are solid, well-established tools and can be used to create and send professional e-newsletters. Any of these when used correctly, can help you nurture your email database and contribute to the growth your business.
Though, seeing the above-mentioned reasons you might decide which one to choose over the other.