Table of Contents
No one can absolutely deny the power of quality and natural backlinks.
The methodology is a key to effective online business; checking backlinks of your site and competitors’ sites as well.
There are several finest tools like SEMrush and Majestic for pros, yet for beginners we have offered a list of chosen link analysis tools that have all what you need and are easy on the pocket too.
So, try these smart & awesome tools to monitor backlinks of your website:
MoonSearch is a backlink monitoring tool that provides a complex link analysis and checks how many backlinks are indexed. It helps track information about Alexa rank, PageRank, and reputation based on Yahoo, Dmoz and Moonsearch catalogues.
2) SE Ranking
SE Ranking backlink analysis tool helps you take care of all your major off-site optimization factors at one place. It lets you to check incoming links to your website based on Google Webmaster Tools data and also performs website audit, rank tracking, keyword research, and competitor rank tracking.
Features to explore:
- Import backlinks manually
- Filter backlinks easily
- Generate a ready to go disavow file
- Manage your link popularity building campaign
- Track your links expenditures
- Keyword suggestion tool
- Marketing plan
- Keyword position tracking
- Social Media tool
- Website Audit
- Competitor analysis
- White label
OpenLinkProfiler.org is a free link research tool that enables you to check the backlinks of any website. Enter a domain name in the search box above and click the ‘Get backlinks data’ button to get an immediate link analysis.
Backlink Watch is an easy & simple tool to track a website’s backlink portfolio. It’s free, and returns up to 1000 links without the option to export reports. Also, the tool holds the possibility to use Ahrefs’API.
5) SEO Spyglass
SEO SpyGlass tools detect everything you want to know about your competitors’ backlinks. The tools investigate complex data and linking patterns in just seconds. Tools are simple to use and the data produced is easy to understand.
- Find a website’s backlinks
- Discover the keyword anchor text in backlinks
- Instantly see the pagerank of every link
- Identify Traffic Sent from Each Backlink\
- Uncover the Server IP Address
- Look at the Page Title of Every Backlink
- Sort Links from Blogs and Forums
- Locate Links from Major Directories
- Calculate a Backlink’s Value
- Uncover the Domain Age of Backlinks
- Update the Backlink Information
- Read Your Custom SEO Report
- Create a Personalized SEO Report
- Choose SEO Reports
- Save, Email or Upload Reports to the Web
- Check Data from 436 Search Engines
- Trust the Retrieval of Data
- Customize the Workspace Dashboard
- Search the Data
- Keep your Proxy Server
- Run the Software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Speak Many Languages
Ahrefs is one of the best SEO tools to monitor website backlinks. Put any website or URL into Site Explorer tool and you’ll see all its backlinks along with some useful SEO metrics. Advanced reports and handy filters will let you dig real deep into the data that we have for you.
RankSignals is a tool that gives you insights into competitor’s backlinks and traffic sources and so, you can build your link building strategy successfully. You can get to know about your dofollow and nofollow links and a number of unique domains leading to your site.
It shows PR of the site and the link anchor text, along with PageRank, Alexa Rank, social metrics (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus).Using this tool you can find out all bad, spammy links and have the option to disavow them.
More features to explore:
- Find and identify your competitors’ best links
- Identify your bad links
- Find deleted & broken links
- Link signals & metrics
- Nofollow & dofollow links
- Social metrics
Monitor Backlinks is a great web-based app that gives us a simple way to monitor that our links are not down, nofollow, etc.
- Domain monitoring
- Competition monitoring
- Keywords monitoring
- Everything is fully automated
- Overview of your domain in seconds
- Backlinks SEO metrics
- Keyword rankings
- E-mail & PDF reports
- Anchor text reports
- Disavow low-quality links
30-Day Free Trial
When you are building links for your website you have to be very precise about what you do there. Every website owner and marketer worth their salt knows what a backlink is. Building backlinks can quickly become a minefield of mistakes and mishaps for the uninformed SEO. Check out this step-by-step process on how to build backlinks the right way in 2018.
Table of Contents