Facebook announced upgrading its mobile ad solution “Canvas” including more capabilities and though with a new name, “Instant Experience”.
The canvas ad type was introduced 2 years ago and brings brands and products to life in a full-screen, post-click experience that loads almost instantly.
Instant Experiences Details
Instant Experiences can be used effectively by all types of businesses to help customers learn more about your brand or your products. And our growing selection of templates designed for different business objectives makes creating Instant Experiences quick and easy. Below are the template options including our newest template—Instant Forms—which makes it easy for people to share their contact information with a business.
- Instant Storefront helps businesses sell products in a grid format.
- Instant Lookbook enables businesses to display products in the context of a lifestyle image.
- Instant Customer Acquisition helps businesses drive customer action by displaying offerings and including a clear call to action.
- Instant Storytelling uses images and video to give people a better feel for your brand.
- Instant Form lets people easily share their contact information to learn more about your offerings.
Additionally, Facebook has made it possible for businesses to re-engage with the customers in progression. Businesses can now integrate the Facebook Pixel and third-party pixels into their Instant Experience to get more detailed data and insights.