Table of Contents
Formed six years ago and catering to consumers and small businesses, they have recently launched Digital Service Cloud, a new cloud-based product offering targeted at large telecommunications companies and original equipment manufacturers. Through a combination of innovative and easy to use end customer facing mobile, social and desktop apps, iYogi’s Digital Service Cloud has translated the experience distilled from more than 10 million service requests to deliver a personalized experience at every moment of a customer interaction.
• Reach the decision makers and influencers of top telecom companies and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
Employed LinkedIn’s Sponsored Updates that allowed relevant content to appear alongside organic content in members’ LinkedIn feeds, delivering highly visible messages to speciﬁc audiences.With intelligent and intuitive segmentation, Sponsored Updates delivered iYogi’s content to members’ news feed along with organic content.
As part of the Sponsored Updates campaign, iYogi was able to:
• Reach a very specific target audience accurately
• Get authentic and verifiable leads with the decision makers of their target group
• Generate engagement with telecom companies through content when they previously didn’t respond through mass marketing campaigns such as emailers and content syndication
[useful_banner_manager banners=24 count=1]
• 2* CTR achieved over benchmarks for the same audience targeted
• 62% of current follower base built up with 3 months
• 7-8% shareability out of total engagements
Words by Rohit Challu- Assistant Vice President, Marketing, iYogi
“LinkedIn helped iYogi funnel a sample set of decision makers through Sponsored Update campaigns. From this sample set, LinkedIn was able to assist iYogi in determining areas of interest and places where key decision makers whom iYogi was targeting were clustered. By leveraging big data and relationship analytics of the LinkedIn network, we were able to segment more intelligently and focus our marketing message to various audiences and successfully optimize our content marketing strategy to generate high quality leads in the enterprise B2B space.”
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.
Table of Contents